How Long do Online Resellers Take to Get Updated Machines?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by PinkLuxe, Apr 13, 2010.

1. PinkLuxe macrumors member

I plan to purchase one of the updated MBPs from an online reseller, most likely MacMall. Just curious if anyone has any knowledge of how long they've (or any other online resellers) has taken in the past to get machines after an update? I was hoping to be able to buy this week. Also anyone have any experience with MacMall? Just curious how the purchase experience was.

2. MBHockey macrumors 68040

MBHockey

The other thread on this that you posted in isn't enough?

3. PinkLuxe thread starter macrumors member

I didn't see any answers. Geez relax.

Edit: And after checking, I still dont see any, so I'm not sure what your issue is with me making a thread to a question I have get to have answered.

4. PAC88 macrumors 6502

they should probably be getting them as soon as they start shipping from apple.. or at least sometime during this month

5. PinkLuxe thread starter macrumors member

Thanks PAC88. I just called MacMall, and the woman I talked to seemed very unsure. She even sounded surprised when I told her there was an update today. Her answer went from "a few weeks" to "probably a week". So I guess this week is not an option.

6. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Amazon already has some of the models in stock (like the 15" i7 for example). So I'm guessing resellers should get them by the end of this week).

7. Coconutsport macrumors member

I called my local Apple Store here in Norfolk, Virginia and this afternoon they recieved a good number (he said he wasn't allowed to tell me exactly) of the 15" i5 Macbook Pros ($1799).

8. PinkLuxe thread starter macrumors member

Just checked MacMall and they already have the new ones available to order. Must have been updated within the last hour. Woohoo!

9. MBHockey macrumors 68040

MBHockey

The point is not to clutter up the boards with duplicate threads just because you're impatient.