How long does it take Apple to activate your UDID?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Zaviex, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Zaviex macrumors newbie

i got mine activated yesterday and it still hasnt gone through so im still stuck with my iUseless how long does it typically take them?

2. jpitcairn macrumors member

Apple doesn't activate them. You add them to your dev account and it just works. Let me guess, you're not a dev and asked/paid someone to register your UDID so you could try a currently useless buggy OS? I'm a dev. I'm back on 3.1.3. Don't waste your time dude.

3. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7D11 Safari/531.21.10)

The second a dev adds it to their account it becomes recognized.

4. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

The new os is not that buggy the only thing is that some apps won't open because there not designed for the new os I have like 30+ apps and only 5 don't work

5. DeepIn2U macrumors 68040

DeepIn2U

I added mine 6 hrs ago, with the correct UDID from About This Mac> System Profiler> USB ... and STILL iOS6Beta2 is not recognized by iPhone 4S nor on iTunes (using the SAME ID I've personally registered on iOS Developer. I had it registered earlier this week. Today at a family party, I changed my Password and forgot it (lovely beer thinking that was; as least the Beer was lovely). Had to wipe my device because you CANNOT change the iOS devices password from Find My iPhone (a STUPID oversight and also something STUPIDLY inaccessible from another iOS devices Safari site).

Yes a what a way to resurrect a 2yr old thread.

6. KJmoon117 macrumors 6502a

I was wondering why the hell the dev above was talking about 3.1.3... Well done sir. Well done.