How long does it take apple to give eligibility back?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jreale05, Sep 19, 2012.

1. jreale05 macrumors regular

Looking to buy in store on Friday morning and want to cancel my order... Just want to make sure I have my upgrade back before then.... I am with Sprint.. Thanks.

2. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

3. jreale05 thread starter macrumors regular

You have any idea how long it takes? The rep told me that apple has to send the cancellation to Sprint, then Sprint has to update my info...

4. dfnj123 macrumors 6502

It's up to Sprint, and it can take a few days... your best bet is to just stick with your current order

5. jreale05 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, I am trying to find someone who has done this within the past few days with Sprint. Most of the people I have seen had ATT and they got their upgrade back almost immediately.. I can't make up my mind... just dont want to risk it and get screwed...

6. dfnj123 macrumors 6502

Yeah, I hear ya... If you were posting this on Monday I would say go for it, but it's just cutting it a bit close at this point. In my experience an upgrade reversal could take a few hours or a few days. There is no guarantee everything would be squared away in time for the launch...

7. jreale05 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the help man, appreciate it. I will probably stick with my order. The sprint rep at my local store was telling me I could get in line and get on their guaranteed list for their next shipment (by saying they didnt have the version I wanted), which would be probably saturday or sunday he said. giving me another day or two. Still risky though.

I just want my phone... wahhhh. Mine is literally dying. the battery on my 3 year old EVO 4G wont last longer than an hour