How long does it take to deliver a BTO iMac ordered yesterday in Australia?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by hhaydenn, May 25, 2011.

1. hhaydenn macrumors regular

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

How many threads are you going to start about a stupid delivery date? :rolleyes:

3. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

You should have received an estimated delivery date in an email from Apple.

4. NutsNGum macrumors 68030

NutsNGum

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

It'll come when it comes, friggin' relax. Don't want a heart attack before it arrives, do you?

5. hhaydenn thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry, sorry, I just thought I worded the other one wrong so I made this one..

6. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Well, you see, they have to pedal it down by rickshaw to Shanghai. From there a junk (not known for comfort or speed) has to ship it down to Sydney. Then they strap that puppy to the back of a koala (you know those buggers can sleep up to 20 hours a day) until it wonders into wherever the hell you are (assuming the dingos don't get him first - I saw that movie about the baby :eek:). After 3 failed attempts (because you are out on a walkabout) it heads back to Sydney.

Relax. There are fewer days ahead of you without it than days ahead of you you'll have it.