How long till Apple gets in the market for colored chargers and cables ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iSIILENT, Oct 6, 2013.

1. iSIILENT macrumors regular

Is it just me , or apple is missing out on this , I understand apple is the richest company and ect and may not see a reason to get into making color chargers and cables , but with the release of the 5c and gold iphone and the first white iphone release going back years. Wouldn't it be great to finally see options to have a authentic apple black or different colors charger and USB cable ?

I have ordered black mono price cables for my 5s and it just feels great in my back leather interior car.

Others may have a need for red , orange and ect .

Is Apple missing out ?

2. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

Not really. It's a cable, i don't think alot of people think much about it when buying. As long as it charges, it could be pink for all i care

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

4. iSIILENT thread starter macrumors regular

Really ? 5c and new color cases are gonna change all that apple maybe going a different direction, forget the white, black and aluminum ... They going for colors

5. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

I said mainly. Anyway maybe Apple should add the chargers/cables should match the color of the Idevice. Apple is still growing. Color cables are not needed IMO. That's why their are 3rd party cables that are apple certified.