Votes: 4 2.4%
  • 10 and up (aka. lost count!)

Votes: 8 4.8%

• Total voters

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 8, 2005
So, I was thinking about this the other day.... how many Apple Stores have MR members been to on average?

I've been to four: Nashville (Green Hills), Palm Beach (The Gardens Mall), Atlanta (Lenox Square), Chicago (N. Michigan Ave.).
I just went to the Chicago one the other day! It was fabulous, and I plan on posting pics on MR soon!

Erin

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2006
I've been to two: Nashville (Green Hills) and Chicago (N. Michigan Ave.). Both along with amateurmacfreak. =D I hope to visit more in the future.

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 8, 2005
Erin said:
I've been to two: Nashville (Green Hills) and Chicago (N. Michigan Ave.). Both along with amateurmacfreak. =D I hope to visit more in the future.
And she will visit more. If I have any say in it. And I should. Being one of her good friends and all. 5th Avenue here we come? Yessss. :D

EDIT: Super sorry about the grammar in the topic name. If you think it annoys you, it annoys me a million times more. Promise. :eek:

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
amateurmacfreak said:
Oh, cool, which ones have you been too? :) And I think the Company Store counts.... ;)
  1. Company Store
  2. Valley Fair
  3. Oakridge
  4. Stanford Shopping Center
  5. Palo Alto
  6. one in South Coast Plaza (sort of near Irvine)
  7. er, a flagship one in San Francisco

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
iShane said:
I've been to two I think...Buffalo one in Walden Galleria andddd this one in Phonenix, Arizona.
I was in Walden today, and they moved the Genius Bar from where it was probably when you visited to the very back where the big screen where they did demos used to be.

Walden is a really nice store I <3 it, and Eastview isn't bad either I went to the opening of that one.

So in total I've been to two stores.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Two, I think...both in San Francisco (Stockton flagship and Stonestown). I may have set foot in the Buffalo Walden Galleria store when I was visiting my parents, but maybe not.

L

Lau

1. New York (forget which street, was a sideways one. :eek: Soho, I think.)
2. London Regents Street
3. Bluewater, UK

Not sure I'd be that bothered about going to more, as they were a wee bit samey...:eek:

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
Lau said:
1. New York (forget which street, was a sideways one. :eek: Soho, I think.)
2. London Regents Street
3. Bluewater, UK

Not sure I'd be that bothered about going to more, as they were a wee bit samey...:eek:
That reminds me... I live 25 mins from Bluewater, and have never been. :p

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
I've been to 9 Apple stores in California, the Green Hills store in Nashville earlier this month, and the Ginza, Shibuya, and Shinsaibashi Apple stores in Japan. I was in Fukuoka Japan too, but it was shortly before the store there opene!

CorvusCamenarum

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2004
Birmingham, AL
max_altitude said:
I've never been to one. :(

There aren't any here but I have been to a few resellers here.
Nor I. :( the closest store is Atlanta (3+ hours). The closest reseller is Huntsville, AL (2+ hours). Big box retailers don't count since I won't ever patronize them if I can help it. I tried to do business with the Huntsville shop when I bought my MBP, but they gave me such a hard time that I gave up on them.

I really wish they'd put a retail shop in Birmingham, but I guess a metro area of over 1.2 million just isn't large enough for them to consider.