How many iphone 4s can each person buy at Apple store and AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jwilldj, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Jwilldj macrumors newbie

If I stand in line and buy it from the store?

Thanks.

2. fanboy05 macrumors regular

I believe you can get as many iphones as you qualify for with your credit for the lines... so if you have 2 phones now and want to open 3 more lines ( 5 contracts for 2 more years on each line) then you are ok to do it.
    Most people though only buy the iphones that they need. it is NOT like the ipads where you didnt have to pay for them
    if you are not opening new lines, and are paying full price for them I think it was 2 upgrades per account total.
    Call your carrier and ask them what the rules are for your account.

3. Jwilldj thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you both! I just need two, so I'll be fine.

4. Stayfly2407 macrumors 6502

AT&T stores work like this. If u have say 2 lines u want iPhone 4S's for and they are elgible to upgrade u can get 2 iPhone 4S's. BUT! Both people have to be in the store at the same time. Example if it's for you and your say wife but your wife is at work... They will only allow you to get one for you, she needs to be in the store. This is for Iphone 4S launch

5. Edking4 macrumors member

Well i work for att and i can tell you this...If you are the primary account holder you can purchase two phones that's it...any secondary users can only get one.

6. ozziegn macrumors 6502a

ozziegn

^ exactly what he/she said. this is 100% fact...

7. Jwilldj thread starter macrumors newbie

OK. Still a little worried:( Do you guys know if I'll have any problem at Apple store? I'm by myself. So it will be a problem if I can't buy two.

8. Stayfly2407 macrumors 6502

I work for AT&T too (cor store) what I said before is only for this iPhone 4S launch. Mangment has been telling us this all week so everyone knows. Watch & see

9. hollowplayer macrumors regular

thats for upgrade, new customers are allow to get two if eligible.