How many of you are employees of what you post?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by glen e, Mar 17, 2011.

1. glen e, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011

glen e macrumors 68030

Love the 1st posters that tout a new case entry in the field....do you really think we dont know you are spamming your stuff??

More here than you realize......

And please...not me...i have a Few more than a first post and am retired....dont even own an ipad2 yet....Dont like standing in line and then whining about it here.....

2. iPad 2nd Gen macrumors regular

Who cares? I need to know what these cases are because I need one.

3. mac jones macrumors 68040

Right. I will never buy from anyone who is sneaky like that. Spam is spam.

4. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

5. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

I'm sure if the Mods think something is overtly spam they'll delete it. Otherwise I mean really we are here to talk about accessories right?

If you think a thread is spam avoid or alert. Otherwise participate and if their accessory sucks say so. That'll show them won't it.

I happen to enjoy talking about accessories and trying to find the new hot item.
    If people are constantly suspicious of other posters won't that kill the discussion and the fun?

Let the mods do their job, THE iPAD 2 is out y'all let's party! Skins, cases, and chargers for everyone!

6. glen e thread starter macrumors 68030

Relax ,lighten up...the mods cant tell any more than we can....but when a person has no pics, a link to a site, and about 2 posts, and its the greatest thing going, you wonder....

7. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

I've been lurking for a while. I didn't find y'all until december. The accessory thread here moves compares to other forums. That's why I like coming over here and getting some ideas...then I investigate and buy.

thanks to you guys I found Portenzo. I was so happy I didn't care who posted the thread. Those were some sexy cases.;)