How many people received 2 iPhones for the price of 1?

Did you receive 2 phones?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 94.4%

• Total voters

CrackerJackToy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
Placed order:

10/24 via Premier phone order
32 GB // White // AT&T

Received phone 11/15.

Just received an email this evening from AT&T stating they apologize for my phone being back-ordered and will be shipping one soon to me. Anyone else have this happen? I have heard of people receiving 2 phones. Did you get charged for your second phone? What did you do?

Thanks

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
I got one for the price of two. First order was canceled and still no credit. The bank is fighting it now over a month later. :mad:

DroidRules

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2010
I got one for the price of two. First order was canceled and still no credit. The bank is fighting it now over a month later. :mad:
That's funny....... not cool but funny. If they gave you to much money you know they would get it back asap. You give them to much.... eh we'll get around to getting it back to you at some point.

OP if you get 2 phones and are only charged for one and you keep it that makes you a thief and what comes around goes around.

Stealthipad

macrumors 68040
Apr 30, 2010
Placed order:

10/24 via Premier phone order
32 GB // White // AT&T

Received phone 11/15.

Just received an email this evening from AT&T stating they apologize for my phone being back-ordered and will be shipping one soon to me. Anyone else have this happen? I have heard of people receiving 2 phones. Did you get charged for your second phone? What did you do?

Thanks
AT&T has been accused of a lot of thing but failing to charge for a phone is not one of them as proved by this thread and many others about the same thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.