How many received (Scheduled) Saturday Deliveries on 4/25?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by CTay, May 1, 2015.

1. CTay macrumors member

Just wondering how many people received a scheduled delivery of their watch on Saturday 4/25? I have seen a few out there, but it doesn't look as if there were many actually scheduled for Saturday...

2. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

i was following really closely last week... and the only ones i saw who got a saturday delivery were the people who had a missed delivery on friday.

from what i saw, anyone shipping on friday did not get a delivery until monday.

3. CTay thread starter macrumors member

Yeah, That is what I was seeing as well.. Just curious to know if there were any truly scheduled out there.

4. mynameisjosh, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 1, 2015

mynameisjosh macrumors regular

mynameisjosh

Mine was shipped out Friday the 24 via Next Day Air Saver, and it arrived on Monday. So no Saturday delivery.

5. mrboba1 macrumors regular

Chatted with Apple Sales, and UPS is not delivering tomorrow.

6. jbromer macrumors 6502a

jbromer

As stated above, missed deliveries 4/24 were rescheduled for 4/25 in certain zip codes only, per UPS. I got one of my watches 4/24, and one 4/25. I got the sense that this was a one time thing Apple worked out with UPS for that date only.

7. djmodifyd macrumors regular

Mine shipped. To the U.S., yesterday. Tracking number is now active with ups and it shows Monday delivery.