Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
ever since i moved from Atlanta to New York....im in the apple store at least twice a week sometimes three.

I live far from the SoHo store but i can't seem to stay away...but i go for the classes then i might happen to pick up a new gadget or so then its off to school.:cool:

Mac-krack addict signing in.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Since there are none around here, I have only ever been to an Apple Store once in my life. It was the SoHo Store in New York a couple years ago, when I was visiting my brother there. I bought my 3G iPod there. :cool:

I'm hoping they open a store in Vancouver as their second Canadian location, as that's now where my brother lives and it could be deja vu all over again for me! ;) :cool:

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Well since I have yet to see a Might Mouse in person, I have not been to an Apple Store since it's been released. :(

bursty

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2004
I usually get to mine maybe 5 times a month or so. Theres an awesome Buffalo Wild Wings right next to the Apple store which is a definite pit stop after Apple.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
I'm not a fan of my Apple store, atleast not for help. They aren't very good w/ that. But besides that, I go there whenever I'm at the mall, which is very rare.

bankshot

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2003
Southern California
bursty said:
I usually get to mine maybe 5 times a month or so. Theres an awesome Buffalo Wild Wings right next to the Apple store which is a definite pit stop after Apple.

EDIT: Whoah, just noticed that this was not the post I meant to reply to. Whoops. :eek:

Here's the one I really meant:

tech4all said:
Well since I have yet to see a Might Mouse in person, I have not been to an Apple Store since it's been released. :(

Heh, me too. I think it's been about 5 months for me. Even though there are about 9 Apple Stores within a 1-2 hour drive, the closest one is still 25-30 minutes away. We probably get to one around 4-6 times a year on average.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
I visit Apple's Soho store twice weekly on average and look forward to stopping in at the new location at 59th Street and Fifth Avenue when it opens.

P.S. I would llike to extend happy birthday wishes to members whose names appeared near the bottom of the opening page ... and, yes, that would include me.

Attachments

• Birthday cake.jpg
    Birthday cake.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 116

tangerineyum

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2005
Ontario, CA
We have 2 malls within about 3 miles from each other where i live. A nice, more down to earth mall thaat caters much more ot my shopping habits. And a ritzy very expensive banana republic type mall that i find disgusting to go to. Guess which one has the Apple Store ? And for that reason I only go to Apple store to make purchases, so ive gone 3 times in last 3 months. Each of the items are in my sig, guess which ones they were. :p

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
mad jew said:
Same. :(

Now that we've got iTMS, that's the next thing we can whinge for. :p

We've got AppleCentres though :p

Actually my local one's pretty good, they have examples of every Mac, a good range of software and accessories and not too much iPod.

It's just down on my main road about a 15 minute walk from me, I go in there pretty much everytime I'm down the street.

I would like a big flagship store somewhere, maybe underneath that building next to the Opera House - it would have the best view of any Apple Store.

In the building here behind the flags.
2-3372_Circular_Quay.jpg

With a view like this... only from a little further round to the right.
SydneyNight_bridgeFromCircularQuay.jpg

It'd be a top spot for an Apple Store.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Chundles said:
SydneyNight_bridgeFromCircularQuay.jpg

It'd be a top spot for an Apple Store.

I think you're onto something. Get a store up there between those two flags, by the orange beacon. Of course, it's a bit of a climb, but you have to work for your Mac. It makes it all that much sweeter. :)

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
mad jew said:
I think you're onto something. Get a store up there between those two flags, by the orange beacon. Of course, it's a bit of a climb, but you have to work for your Mac. It makes it all that much sweeter. :)

Yeah, imagine getting a PowerMac and a display down - you'd have to do two trips...

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Maybe once a month-- used to be more but I'm semi-boycotting the two closest to me because, well, because the manager and one of her cronies are so mean to me. :(

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
I think I've been twice since the Charlotte store opened. What's that, about a year ago? Maybe more. It's about a 45 minute drive, and I already know what a Mac looks like, so I don't see any real reason to make the trip.

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
bursty said:

Which Apple Store? I don't recall a BWW being next to either the Galleria or West County

As for me, once every couple months or so. Was in there last Saturday to get my parents a Mac Mini

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I live about ten minutes away from my local Apple Store. It's the Chestnut Hill Mall. Have a very good relationship with the staff. My visits occur on a Sunday, usually 2 - 3 times a month.

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
i live like 15 minutes from the closest Apple Store, and seeing as i am not old enough to drive, im stuck going there...never. It saddens me sometimes :(

EDIT: wow 500th post! MR forum members, i love you all! ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.