How many times have you had to exchange your Iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eclipse01, Oct 6, 2014.

1. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

Who has the worst luck?

just one time for me

I had to exchange in my launch day Iphone because the home button was missing some paint (or the paint was chipped)

2. MultiMediaWill macrumors 68000

It's painful to visit MacRumors forums around the time of an iPhone launch...

3. kovey macrumors 6502a

There is no "paint" on the home button. This says a lot about the type of person that returns phones for such reasons.

This is a terrible survey. You need to have "0" as an option, and it's "than" not "then". Please don't ever go into statistics as a living.

4. eclipse01, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014

eclipse01 thread starter macrumors 68020

eclipse01

Oh yeah?

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1785675

btw everyone in that thread said to return it...

Also i'm doing this survey to see the ppl that have had to exchange their phone in, I don't care about the people that havn't.

seriously man just GTO!

5. ama0219 macrumors member

How many times have you had to exchange your Iphone?

Zero

6. Bswartz95 macrumors 6502

Bswartz95

Once. Had a burned out pixel right in the middle of the screen. Local Apple Store looked at it and swapped it out with no issues.

7. hallidc macrumors 6502

hallidc

8. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Well my launch day 6 Plus Gold had a tiny cosmetic defect. On the edge of the glass by the headphone jack area, there appeared to be some extra white paint or a debris that got stuck in the glass.

I had to wait till the Apple store got some 6 plus in stock (Since it's within 14 days, I used the return/exchange route and not the genius route). The 2nd one had a pinkish tint on the bottom and was quite noticeable. Next day they still had the 6 Plus Gold in stock so I went and returned the other one and exchanged for another 6 Plus Gold.

This one is perfect :D.

I'm thinking of going back and exchanging it for the Verizon model when stock becomes available. Although, my AT&T 6 plus is unlocked since I purchased Device Only. But not sure if it's worth it. Especially when I travel to South Korea, I would like to use it on their network.

9. EdMan macrumors 6502

EdMan

Where's the zero option? None for me!! And I've had them all.