How much $$ do u save if u have iphones in a family plan?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ChrisWilder07, Jun 29, 2008.

1. ChrisWilder07 macrumors regular

seriously, how much money can you save if you have iPhone 3G's and you are in a family plan?

2. buckeye17 macrumors member

Depends how many you're talking about. A 2-line plan won't save as much as a 5-line plan.

3. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I've got 3 iphones and 1 BB, and we have unlimited text message plan @$29.99, M-F unlimited talk at 7pm-7am, rollover minutes at 6,000+, unlimited M2M, and unlimited data plans for all four phones and our monthly bill is $239.00 or $59.75 per phone...

4. ChrisWilder07 thread starter macrumors regular

it's 5 ppl (2 iPhones)

5. Le Big Mac macrumors 68020

Le Big Mac

Just go look on AT&T's website and compare plans. It's $9.99/line over 2 lines, but with teh family plans you get soemwhat fewer minutes at each price point. So it's hard to say in the abstract.

There's no discount on iphone data, so that won't change--what you're getting is cheaper 3d/4th/5th lines if you don't use those too heavily.

6. Ryan5505 macrumors regular

We use iPhones in my company, and we operate them under family plans. It is cheaper for us to use Family plans then corporate plans.

Side Note: Does anyone else's company use iPhones? I LOVE my iPhone, but there are still a few things I miss from my blackberry, especially being able to copy and paste!