Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TaiyoT2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 30, 2003
I was wondering how much people will pay for my powerbook 15.2 inch. The specs below.

•Mac os 10.3 (panther)
•867mhz G4 processor
•1mb level 3 cache
•512mb (original 256mb) of pc133 SDRAM; supports up to 1GB
•15.2 inch screen
•32 MB of DDR SDRAM video memory
•Combo drive < DVD-ROM/CD-RW >
•Pc card/card bus slot, firewire, audio line in, headphone/audio line out, and 2 USB ports
•DVI and S-video output ports; DVI to VGA adapter
•Lithium-ion battery for up to 5 hours of running time
•Built in 10/100/1000 Base-t Ethernet and 56k modem
•Size and weight: 1.0 by 13.4 by 9.5 inches; 5.4 pounds
• I have the original box, original adapters, original everything. Some are not even used at all or even opened.
•Ac adapter is still wrapped. Been used to charge.
•Warranty lasts till 11/06/03

Extra stuff I include just for you!!!
• I will add airport card. I have original everything (box, disk, papers etc). ($79)
• PLUS I will add the airport card reception extender “ Whip”. ($90) •The site for this antenna is http://www.quickertek.com
• Original everything included for the antenna.
• I can also install
- Adobe Photoshop 7
- Adobe Illustrator 10
- DVD studio pro 1.5
- Final cut Express
- Keynote
- Macromedia studio mx
- Office x
- Virtual pc 6

I not planning to sell this computer yet. But i would like an estimate on how much people will pay for this computer.

shecky

May 24, 2003
Obviously you're not a golfer.
is all the software "you can also install" full licenses with the original disks that you then give to the buyer? or are you just installing stuff you have and not transferring the licenses. this is illegal, of course. and if so, then you should remove it from the ad as its vapor.

Giaguara

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2002
this powerbooks reserve is 1000 $. he hopes to get 1200 $ for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3436987489

15" Titanium Powerbook G4 667MHz dvi computer with a 40GB Hard Drive, 1 GB of SDRAM memory, AirportCard, CDRW/DVD Drive, and an AppleCare warranty (expires 09/30/05), in excellent condition. os 9 too.

my cousin was looking for an ibook, and i suggested this one to her, or similar.

what is your hard drive size?

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
On ebay auctiosn your not supposed to say "if bidding goes high enough "

someone can report that and have the auction taken down unless you set a specific price like "if auction passes reserive price of $1000"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.