How much would AT&T cost me?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lammercy, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Lammercy macrumors regular

Looking for unlimited talk + text, with the smallest data package. How much are your AT&T bills? I'm trying to find a way out of Sprint!

2. oldhifi macrumors 6502a

oldhifi

att

I looked at moving to att from Verizon and it was higher..like $50 bucks more..

3. user-name-here macrumors 65816

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans-new.html

Looks like the cheapest unlimited talk/text + small data package would be $70/mo on their "Talk & Share" plan (with 300mb of data).

You could always just go prepaid with GoPhone, AIO Wireless, or Straight Talk for even cheaper rates (but no subsidy).

4. KamiQuazi macrumors member

4 iPhones with 21% discount is about $230 for me
    Some are 3gb data while some are still unlimited.

5. bjb.butler macrumors 6502a

bjb.butler

Just go to Tmobile

6. g4manimac macrumors 6502

Just depends if you wouldnt mind pre-paid I have great service through h20.I know some people laugh at pre-paid and thats cool so if your gonna laugh please just stop reading here.I purchased my sim card on ebay it was 2 for a dollar and you can cut them yourself or buy one already cut for like $1 for a single card.These h20 sim cards work in at&t phones with NO need to unlock or jailbreak and they have various plans $30 unlimited talk and text-$60 unlimited talk and text with 3gb of data and they have great coverage since they run off at&t towers and I personally have never had not one problem with them and been using them for over a year now.Either way theres a lot of ways out of sprint and trust me I know how you feel I hated sprint and I couldnt get service anywhere except right in town.

7. flipdippy macrumors newbie

Is this thread real?

To get unlimited talk and text on sprint you have to get the new my way plan with 1 GB, and that's $70 before taxes and fees.

On AT&T, the same plan is $85 before taxes and fees. With AT&T, it's not hard to find a legit FAN number you should be able to use (employer or association you belong to) and get 10% or more off the data. Sprint does not offer corporate discounts on their new plans.

Not the end of the world different. And you could always go pre-paid and get unlimited talk, text plus 2 GB of LTE data on AT&T's network for $60, and you can easily score 10% or more discounts off that price.

Sprint used to be really cheap. By the time I switched, my plan for 2 lines, the 1500 everything data plan with a 22% corp discount was costing me $140/month after taxes and fees. And it seemed roaming was being cut back and I couldn't make a trip through my area (one which supposedly has excellent Sprint 3G and 4G LTE coverage) without losing signal.

I gave up the unlimited data with AT&T but get much better coverage for LTE and for 2 lines with 6 GB of data my plan costs $144 after all taxes and fees.