How often do tmobile stores get iphone 5s stock?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ross1998, Sep 25, 2013.

1. ross1998 macrumors 6502a

Hey guys,
    1. trying to get a 16gb space grey 5s from tmobile but all the stores ive called are out of stock. Anyone here work at tmobile or know how often a store gets restocked with iphone 5s's? I called tmobile store to ask but they all claim that they have no idea and they don't know when it comes until it comes.

2.Also on another note, I called the tmobile store in federal way WA ( the one near wild waves and Costco and walmart) and they told me they still had one 16gb space grey iphone 5s available and they will reserve it for 2 hours for me. I came 1 hour later and the store claims that they never said anything about the 16gb in stock and they only had 32GB left. ( I walked out because I would rather use the 100 dollars extra that a 32gb would cost on a 16gb plus applecare+)

3.Anyone know when 5s stocks will be regular and you could walk into a store and purchase anytime?

2. KP726 macrumors newbie

if you call customer service they had grey and silver in stock over the phone, but didn't get them due to other issues