How Often Do You Change Your Case?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mackandproud, Jan 19, 2013.

?

How Often Do You Change Your Case?

1. Several X A Week

5 vote(s)
    9.4%
  2. Several X A Month

5 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. Several X A Year

12 vote(s)
    22.6%
  4. Only Use One

17 vote(s)
    32.1%
  5. Don't Use A Case

14 vote(s)
    26.4%
  1. mackandproud macrumors 6502

I see that cases for iphones are like shoes for women: you can never have enough.

How often do you change your case? Vote in the poll and respond here too if you like.

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I only have one case for my iPhone 4S, an Apple bumper.

4. Bear macrumors G3

5. ValerieDurden macrumors 6502a

From day one my 5 went into a OtterBox Defender, no plans to take it out.

6. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

I bought two cheap £1.99 TPU cases from eBay because I don't like any part of the case missing round the sides and the cases I bought were the only ones I could find that had all round protection (including the back) that looked nice. I have an SGP Linear metallic on the way so I've bought three since I've owned an iPhone 5.

7. Ta0jin macrumors 6502

I switch between my black and my green Belkin grip sheer cases and my speck burton fabshell probably a couple times a month.

8. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

I change it when I need some different functionality.

For example - when I am going on a day trip to the city - I use my phonesuit for the extended battery since I know I am going to be using maps and the web a lot to research things. On the average work day I use a griffin reveal because I have a clear transparent back and it provides just enough protection but keeps it slim. I just got a life proof for days I need more ruggedness - going to the beach or going hiking or something.

9. ray6712 macrumors regular

ray6712

I'm only on my second case for my 5 but my wife has at least 6 for her iphone

10. dw3bb10 macrumors 6502

Ive been rocking an Otterbox Commuter since October 19th. Thinking about picking up a new case now.

11. Beeplance macrumors 65816

Beeplance

Put on a case for 2 weeks then decided to take it off because it became so bulky. Never had a case since then. :)

12. iphoneIA macrumors regular

I but on a White Otterbox Communter case on my white iPhone 5 the second day I had it and I don't thin I will take this one off. I like the look and my phone is pretty well protected. My iPhone 4 I changed cases more then I changed underwear;)

13. Estes macrumors member

Ditto. I like to kayak and completely destroyed an Otterbox when my drybag took a spill once (iPhone was 100% fine). So I just got it replaced with another one; I plan to keep it on there until it shatters too.

14. mackandproud thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm not a huge fan of the defender, but I see them everywhere; it is indeed a very popular case.

----------

Very nice, it looks like you've found a keeper. No issues with the phone sliding about? The back looks to be fairly slippery?

15. LaynieGorilla macrumors 6502

I changed mine (ip5) three times since launch day . I keep my griffin survivor on there now. I don't plan on changing it. I bought a defender but returned it, built in screen protector is unusable