How Often Do You Have a Sexual Related Thought?

How often do you have a sexual thought?

• Male- Anytime I see someone of the sex that attracts me.

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Male- Hourly

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Male- Daily

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Male- Weekly

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Male- Rarely

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Female- Anytime I see someone of the sex that attracts me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female- Hourly

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Female- Daily

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Female- Weekly

• Female- Rarely

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
We are sexual creatures. Just how sexual? Let's be honest. :)

Since hitting puberty, I don't think a day has gone by where I've not thought about something sexual, maybe for just a moment, but it's there on some level, an appraisal, a rejection (you might not even know you are doing it), fashion, what you like or don't like. BTW, I'm not referencing the sex act, but it's included, anything that involves sexuality. (Third times a charm...getting this thread posted. ;) )

Last edited:

Khalanad75

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2015
land of confusion
I really am a hyper-sexual human being, and having all these pictures of my wife in my cubicle make me think about her constantly. And that thinking tends to move towards me wishing we could be at home without the kids.

Reactions: Huntn

Desertrat

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2003
Terlingua, Texas
Well, let's see. In my younger years, there was a lot of casual appraisal, with the occasional, "Oh, wow!" Nowadays it's mostly fond memories and a bit of window shopping. :)

Reactions: Huntn

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Congrats on finally getting the poll up. The poll question has an incorrect word in it. :p
Well, I finally noticed that MR polls can be edited, DUH, lol. Ok I see it. However, the poll says it can be edited, but when I select that, none of the existing poll question or answers can be edited. I'll ask for help. :)

T'hain Esh Kelch

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2001
Denmark
What do we define by "sexual thoughts"? I can often see girls that I find attractive, and check out their features, but I don't have "I want to have sex with her this way" thoughts.

Reactions: throAU

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
What do we define by "sexual thoughts"? I can often see girls that I find attractive, and check out their features, but I don't have "I want to have sex with her this way" thoughts.
To clarify I said in the OP, that this was just not who you want to have sex with, but related to it, the basis of the attraction. Why do you think you are checking them out? ;)

Last edited:

Renzatic

Suspended
It can vary though. There are some days when it's not much at all, and other days where it seems like every girl I see who's even remotely attractive is turning me on -_-
Ahh, I remember those halcyon days, when the merest rumor of sideboob would be enough to put me in an overly aggressive state of happy agitation for hours on end...

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Okay, who lied and selected a female answer? We all know there is no such thing as females on the internet ;)
Hot dang, women think about sex hourly (1 vote)!!! I knew it. ;););) Women, comment intended as humor, just ignore and vote. :D

I was "perkies" but due to swimming I'm moving towards "cross eyes".

Last edited:
Reactions: Khalanad75