How the F do any of you notice dust?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michael31986, Jul 29, 2008.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68030

im looking at my screen and idk how you guys can notice dust. i mean i hear people complain about cracks in the body of the phone and etc, but when it comes to dust, i mean how anal can we all get.

im not trying to be mean im just stating how i feel.

i know some of you are goin to curse me out, but im just curious how you notice DUST! lol

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Dust under the screen can almost look like a dead pixel. It's annoying as F. Please excuse this threads use of such harsh letters. ;)

3. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

well, it's noticeable if people notice it.

there the f you go. ;)

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I'm pretty sure PIGS don't notice F'n MUD either...:D

5. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

I agree! If it's specks of dust I have no idea how they notice it because I sure don't see anything. :confused: Now if it's huge clumps of dust that's understandable...

6. WannaApple? macrumors 6502a

I can notice it most when the phoneis off. It's like there are specs on the face that wont wipeoff. I have an increasing number of dust particles under my screen, but not enough to warrant a replacement yet because most everything else is working great.

7. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

I am going to have to agree with thread title.

I guess I just consider myself uber lucky in two iphones I have never had any dust, microscopic cracks, yellow screens, leaking light or any of the rest of amazing things that seemingly plague some people here non-stop over and over and chase them across 4, 5 or even 6 different phones.