How to buy iphone with billmelater ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphone4s16gb, Nov 21, 2011.

1. iphone4s16gb macrumors 6502

does anyone in here have been using billmelater to purchase iphone ?

how it work ? is it safety to do that way

thanks ..........

2. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I used it once in 2008 to buy a MacBook. It was fine to use and it works just like a credit card. It will do a credit check and if approved for the whole amount, you will not have anything to pay upfront for the purchase. In one month, you will get a bill just like a credit card. This will happen every month until you pay it off. There is a minimum payment just like a credit card.

3. iphone4s16gb thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks for your answer

are they gotta cheating amount ?

4. hexonxonx macrumors 601

You will be billed only for the exact purchase amount and nothing more. It is safe.

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601

I already had a BML account so I just chose it as a payment option and provided my identifying info.

Yes.

No. You're just subject to the finance rate unless you pay it off in time. Why don't you visit their site and read up?

6. Bootleg2go, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011

Bootleg2go macrumors newbie

However, if you do not pay the entire bill off in full when the 1st payment arrives, you will getting charged at a 19.99% annual interest rate.

Sometimes merchants offer deals where the billmelater has 90 days or 180 days no interest if paid in full by the end of that period, but in most cases after 30 days you'll get hit with interest charges.