How to caucus in Iowa

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jan 23, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

This video is enlightening if like me, you knew caucuses were peculiar but didn't know exactly how they worked.

2. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

Nice video. I suppose the low-budget quality helps establish Bernie as the People's Champion.

3. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Nice video, period. It's really important to get the Bernie supporters out and the youngest ones probably will not have participated in a caucus before. This was a great way to help younger voters get past that unease over the unknown, and possible reluctance to show up someplace they haven't been before. Not to mention reminding them that showing up early is best way not to be shut out for being one minute late! Somebody on Bernie's staff has done some homework...

4. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

5. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

No disagreement from me. I just suspect that a Hillary video would have had slick production values and looked expensive. While Bernie probably has the funds to do the same, this production underlines the idea that he isn't going to be wasteful with your tax dollars.

6. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Caucus is primitive, plus it's a waste of time, plus it subjects individuals to herd pressures, and publicizes your vote. I'm against it.