Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Col127

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 13, 2003
i've been wanting to switch my e-mail over to my mac for some time now, but i can't figure out how to do it. ideally, i'd like to import my mail into entourage.

i tried importing my pc mail into netscape, so that it could be imported into apple mail then to entourage. but it didn't work very well. all mail imported was the FIRST message in each folder, not all of them.

any suggestions on what i can do to convert? thanks!

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
Col127 said:
i've been wanting to switch my e-mail over to my mac for some time now, but i can't figure out how to do it. ideally, i'd like to import my mail into entourage.

i tried importing my pc mail into netscape, so that it could be imported into apple mail then to entourage. but it didn't work very well. all mail imported was the FIRST message in each folder, not all of them.

any suggestions on what i can do to convert? thanks!
Try this page for advice direct from Microsoft.

Col127

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 13, 2003
thanks for the link. the only thing it suggests for converting outlook files is by using an exchange server to do the conversion. i don't have access to one, and even if i did, i doubt i'd have enough space on it. my pc e-mail files are about 679 mb.

any other ideas?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.