Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
How do you convert .Mac addresses to free ones? I know you have to buy .Mac which I have, but I cannot find out how to convert the other ones we have.

Thanks,
B2TM

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
i think maybe 2 email addies for the 50/100 a year is more reasonable. but hey... i still don't think it's too bad. 10 bucks more for another. ehh. ahh well

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
i think maybe 2 email addies for the 50/100 a year is more reasonable. but hey... i still don't think it's too bad. 10 bucks more for another. ehh. ahh well

Well, I like the way we have them setup, so it is worth it not to have to change. Man, that is less that a dollar a month for a .Mac address. I would say that is worth it.

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
have you had any problems (major) with your .mac email?

the little bit i used it when i first got my itools account i noticed it took me a day to receive a message i sent to the .mac account...

never had such problems yourself?

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
have you had any problems (major) with your .mac email?

the little bit i used it when i first got my itools account i noticed it took me a day to receive a message i sent to the .mac account...

never had such problems yourself?

Na, I have not had any problems at all. I am actually enjoying it truthfully.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.