Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WindowsTraitor

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
For a stupid 8% disocunt tha I get with this stupid premier account, my IPHONE 5 order will not happen.

I ordered on Friday, and got an email with the delivery date 9/21/

I never received the second email.

I just used the chat function on the premier website, and the rep told me that the order was cancelled.

They are a bunch of idiots.

They gave me a number to call, but I have been on hold for 32 minutes now.

How do I get rid of the premier discount???? Even If I received 25% discount, I would not want to be involved with this clowns.

theturtle

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2009
For a stupid 8% disocunt tha I get with this stupid premier account, my IPHONE 5 order will not happen.

I ordered on Friday, and got an email with the delivery date 9/21/

I never received the second email.

I just used the chat function on the premier website, and the rep told me that the order was cancelled.

They are a bunch of idiots.

They gave me a number to call, but I have been on hold for 32 minutes now.

How do I get rid of the premier discount???? Even If I received 25% discount, I would not want to be involved with this clowns.

What time/time zone did you order fri?

jtp098

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2010
Purchase
Try using the apple website next time. It worked perfectly fine for me and i have premier account. I like my 20 percent discount :D

I would call att and tell em to take off the premier. Why is it only 8% that is a crappy discount.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.