iPad How to get title of TV show to display on the grid page of iPad Videos app?

patent10021

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
How do you get title of TV show to display on the grid page of iPad Videos app? I've tried editing all tags in iTunes and none of them work.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
As far as I know, you can't. Whoever programmed the iPad video app assumed that the title info is in the cover art so you didn't need a text display.

patent10021

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
As far as I know, you can't. Whoever programmed the iPad video app assumed that the title info is in the cover art so you didn't need a text display.
They could do it in any update because it could be done so easily. Sync iTunes video show name meta with iOS Movie app. Boom.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
They could do it in any update because it could be done so easily. Sync iTunes video show name meta with iOS Movie app. Boom.
They could, but it's been that way since iOS 6. You could try leaving feedback (http://www.apple.com/feedback/), but I doubt we'll ever get this feature. TV shows sold through iTunes have the title info in the cover art, and I think showcasing that material is Apple's priority.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.