How to get to the BOTTOM of a webpage?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rizajj, Aug 27, 2008.

1. rizajj macrumors member

So we all know by now (I hope) that you can tape the very top "information bar" (the one with the time, signal strength, etc) on the iPhone while in Safari and immediately get to the top of a webpage. This is useful after you've read an article or whatever and would like to return to the top of the page without having to drag all the way up.

But is there a feature that does the reverse? Often time I visit sites with "comments" that can go on and on...and I just want to see the last few. Scrolling all the way down can be tedious, especially since I know there's a way to get back up without having to scroll.

Anyway, that was a longwinded question, but I wanted to make sure I was clear...so does anyone know if this is possible? i've tried tapping just about everywhere on the page.

2. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

I don't think it's possible. It's a shame the software doesn't make the "scroll bar" that appears on a long page draggable.

3. rizajj thread starter macrumors member

Ugh. I think you're right. I was hoping there was some wacky button combo I was missing or something. Damn. would be a great feature.

4. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

This is nothing compare to the annoyance of having to scroll to the bottom of a very long email for attachments.