How to increase the # of pics in iPhoto's Last Import

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Julien, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

May be an obvious setting that I'm missing but in Last Import iiPhoto only has 1 pic (the very last). I would like to increase this to 15 or 20 in Last Import. How do I increase the number from 1 to 20?

2. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

Is your last import shown as an Event in "Last Import"? If so try clicking the triangle at the side of the single picture. It should then show all of your pictures.

3. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

That view is of the last time you hit 'import photos' so the number depends on how many photos were selected when you hit that command. And unfortunately there is no way to change that behavior. You could see if there is some kind of smart album you could set up that will show what you want

4. Julien thread starter macrumors G3

Julien

What I do is import Desktop, iPhone and iPad backgrounds from InterfaceLift. It is one pic at a time and then I organize them. This is a pain. Wish they would all stay in the import folder

5. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

As you can see, the Folder is called "Last Import", so that's what it shows; the last photo(s) that you imported.

In iPhoto Preferences>General, is an option to show an Album that contains the photos imported in the last 1,2,3.....18 months. That will show them all together.