how to know validity of any application which is on apps store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rahul29tech, Feb 6, 2012.

1. rahul29tech macrumors member

i want to know how to know validity of any application which is on apps store, i don't have apps account , so is it possible to know the time validity of any application on apps store.that for how much time application which we will be download is valid up to much time????? plz reply me

2. hakuna-matata macrumors 6502

i thought they were valid for the eternity..OMG!!! :eek: i better check my apps

----------

dear rahul, i guess you should also give a try at the following link..i hope it helps

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone/using_iphone?view=overview#/?tagSet=undefined

3. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

There is no simple answer.

Apps will be on the app store until they are removed by the developer or by Apple.

4. Legios macrumors regular

However if you do have the app you can still use it even if it is removed. I suppose that is as long as the servers that might run the app are still functioning.

5. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that an app will disappear from the store if the developer's membership expires too, and not necessarily from the developer or Apple actually pulling it.

6. rahul29tech thread starter macrumors member

okh sir, but i m asking about if i install any application from apps store i my iphone, so upto how much time it will be exist in my iphone?????

is that application be monthly, annually or lifetime instal in my iphone or its will be time limited, so my que is this how to know time limit or can say lifetime of application in my iphone before to purchase it from store???

7. PaulyD macrumors 6502

8. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

They will be on your phone until you delete them.

9. camardelle macrumors 6502

10. rahul29tech thread starter macrumors member

thanks sir...:)

thanks alot...:)