How to make a white iPhone 4s look like the black one? aka i'm indecisive

ToddJ

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 23, 2008
I bought the white iPhone 4S 32gb almost a month ago (two days away from the last day i can return it) and i still can't decide if i want to exchange it for the black one. I still have my black iPhone 4 and it looks great, but so does the white one.....so what i was wondering if there are any skins out there that will make the white iPhone look like the black one or vice versa...i know i could buy conversion kits, but they seem like a big pain in the butt to do....any suggestions on how to have the best of both worlds?

dtbratt

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2011
Amherstburg, ON
I bought the white iPhone 4S 32gb almost a month ago (two days away from the last day i can return it) and i still can't decide if i want to exchange it for the black one. I still have my black iPhone 4 and it looks great, but so does the white one.....so what i was wondering if there are any skins out there that will make the white iPhone look like the black one or vice versa...i know i could buy conversion kits, but they seem like a big pain in the butt to do....any suggestions on how to have the best of both worlds?
I had a white 4 for about 6 months and ended up going back to black when the 4S came out. My wife has a white 4 and it doesn't really appeal to me anymore?

Maybe you should return it for a black before your time is up as you are already thinking about it and havn't had it for a month yet :D

Comment

Gix1k

macrumors 68030
Jun 16, 2008
I have the white phone with a black Apple bumper. Freaks a lot of people out. Looks like a hybrid. Love it.

Comment

MattZani

macrumors 68030
Apr 20, 2008
UK
I have a White 4S, had the Black 4. I love having the white one, dunno what I'll do next time though, haven't had a desire to switch back though

Comment

DDustiNN

macrumors 68010
Jan 27, 2011
White iPhone is so ugly and ruins the sleek look of the phone.

Go with the black.

Comment

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
The decisions we have to make in life!

I would say keep your white phone and get a black skin!

Comment

MacBookPro13"

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2011
Ireland
Had a black iPhone 4 now using a white iPhone 4S. Love the white phone now and when I pick up my black 4 it doesn't look as nice, to me.

Everyone is different.

Comment

war eagle

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2008
I had the Black 4, turned it white with low quality parts. Turned yellow and picked up dirt like you wouldn't know.

For some reason I still rolled with the white 4S.. I've been trying to trade the 4S down for a Black 4 and some cash, but i've been unsuccessful. I'm trading for a Black 4S today though.

Black iPhone are much more appealing.

Comment

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
It's always fun seeign people who dared to be different getting a white iphone try to mix and match cases. I would've gotten a white iphone too if it were my only option.

I just personally think a white iphone and a black on case is hilarious though. :apple:

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.