How to make a white iPhone 4s look like the black one? aka i'm indecisive

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ToddJ, Jan 17, 2012.

1. ToddJ macrumors 6502

I bought the white iPhone 4S 32gb almost a month ago (two days away from the last day i can return it) and i still can't decide if i want to exchange it for the black one. I still have my black iPhone 4 and it looks great, but so does the white one.....so what i was wondering if there are any skins out there that will make the white iPhone look like the black one or vice versa...i know i could buy conversion kits, but they seem like a big pain in the butt to do....any suggestions on how to have the best of both worlds?

2. silver8ack macrumors regular

3. dtbratt macrumors 6502

dtbratt

I had a white 4 for about 6 months and ended up going back to black when the 4S came out. My wife has a white 4 and it doesn't really appeal to me anymore?

Maybe you should return it for a black before your time is up as you are already thinking about it and havn't had it for a month yet :D

4. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

I have the white phone with a black Apple bumper. Freaks a lot of people out. Looks like a hybrid. Love it.

5. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

I have a White 4S, had the Black 4. I love having the white one, dunno what I'll do next time though, haven't had a desire to switch back though

6. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

7. DDustiNN macrumors 65816

DDustiNN

White iPhone is so ugly and ruins the sleek look of the phone.

Go with the black.

8. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

It is personal preference but I AGREE!:p

9. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

The decisions we have to make in life!

I would say keep your white phone and get a black skin!

10. MacBookPro13" macrumors 6502a

MacBookPro13"

Had a black iPhone 4 now using a white iPhone 4S. Love the white phone now and when I pick up my black 4 it doesn't look as nice, to me.

Everyone is different.

11. war eagle macrumors 6502a

I had the Black 4, turned it white with low quality parts. Turned yellow and picked up dirt like you wouldn't know.

For some reason I still rolled with the white 4S.. I've been trying to trade the 4S down for a Black 4 and some cash, but i've been unsuccessful. I'm trading for a Black 4S today though.

Black iPhone are much more appealing.

12. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

It's always fun seeign people who dared to be different getting a white iphone try to mix and match cases. I would've gotten a white iphone too if it were my only option.

I just personally think a white iphone and a black on case is hilarious though. :apple: