How to Mass add lyrics/art work to all my songs and how to sync only some songs?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by preguntonontrac, Oct 18, 2008.

1. preguntonontrac macrumors 6502

Hello everybody,

I know some aplications for windows like sound crank let me do it, but i dont know how to mass them withour having to play all of them and clicking each song. After that i want them to sync it with the iphone so they show.

And in the new itunes i am new on this i got all my huge collection but dont know how to choose some albums/ or single songs because all of them dont fit. in other words how to sync only some i choose.

2. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

I have no idea on your first question...but for the second one playlists are your friends... ;)

3. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

so i make a big play list until i get 12gb of songs(dont know how i will now size)
    and then sync them?

4. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

Or you can make many playlists (smart and regular ones, for different moods, artists, genres, etc), and place them in a Playlist Folder (or make a smart playlist to include all the playlists) that together fills up 12 GB or thereabouts...and then tell iTunes to sync some of your Playlists or even just the Playlist Folder (or the "collection" smart playlist):

_Skjermbilde 1.jpg

5. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah, now for the mass add of auto add lyrics and art any other help? or any other suggestion for the first issue

6. Wailord macrumors 6502

Download GimmeSomeTune! (donationware), which will grab the lyrics and add them for the currently playing song, and NeedleDrop, an AppleScript that automatically plays the first xx seconds of every song. Combine the two and you have your lyrics, and new songs that you play will automatically get lyrics.

7. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

i dont have a mac, i am on vista.

8. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

9. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Can't help with the lyrics stuff, sorry, but another way to manage the song on your phone would be to select "manually manage music" and then just drag and drop what you want.

10. techguy1 macrumors regular

This might prove useful .. been using it for a while now :- FixTunes .. ;)

11. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

Where is that thing and how it works

It works for the new itunes 8?