Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stirolak123

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
In pages it only let's me send one document at s time. I also cant figure out how to doit via drop box, mailer light, or the downloads hd browser.

Mazenat

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2010
Saudi Arabia
In pages it only let's me send one document at s time. I also cant figure out how to doit via drop box, mailer light, or the downloads hd browser.

Apple has restricted the syncing of Pages on 3rd party apps. So, Pages can sync only using iWork, Mobile Me, and some other web that I didn't know how to deal with.

As for DropBox, it is not Supported by Apple.

You can always send your Pages files 2 ur email, but u need to do it one at a time. I didn't encounter an idea where u can send everything in one email.

More unfortunate is that you cannot download a file from your mail to DropBox using the iPad. I contacted DropBox, and they are currently working to solve it.

So, the best solution? Get Mobile Me for $100 a year, or do as I am doing: WAIT...!!!

Stirolak123

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
Apple has restricted the syncing of Pages on 3rd party apps. So, Pages can sync only using iWork, Mobile Me, and some other web that I didn't know how to deal with.

As for DropBox, it is not Supported by Apple.

You can always send your Pages files 2 ur email, but u need to do it one at a time. I didn't encounter an idea where u can send everything in one email.

More unfortunate is that you cannot download a file from your mail to DropBox using the iPad. I contacted DropBox, and they are currently working to solve it.

So, the best solution? Get Mobile Me for $100 a year, or do as I am doing: WAIT...!!!

I actually found out with good reader u can send multiple files whether they are photos or docs but they need to be added to it or opened via good reader first so it won't work via pages directly since they are not connected but via email one by one u can do it.but why hasn't the pages app by apple been updated so u can at least send multiple docs to one email from the app itself if not photos or anything or integration with other apps why not just give us an option to send a cover letter and resume all from the app to someones email?

Stirolak123

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
I just noticed Delphic doesn't have much integration with any apps at all. It's kinda useless cause u have to use a pc or connect to one to even put files on it as u can't really via the iPad itself.

Mazenat

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Ya, that is exactly what happened to me. This is an excellent app, probably one of the best, yet no other apps can sync to it, which made it kinda useless

mathematician

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2003
Adding attachments to Mailer

It's kinda useless cause u have to use a pc or connect to one to even put files on it as u can't really via the iPad itself. :)

This is not true. As described in the instructions there are two other methods to add files to Mailer's documents folder (from which you may select multiple attachments for the drafts):
  • Download a file directly to Mailer by entering it's URL (via this you can also transfer files from a DropBox or iDisk), or, even easier,
  • In any other app which allows to select "Open in..." select "Open in Mailer".
For images there is another option: You may pick an image from iPhones "Camera Roll" (and Mailer has a small image editor which allows to rotate the image and compress it).

OpenInMailer.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.