How to use iPod touch instead of wiimote for snes on ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Martinsalas310, May 14, 2010.

1. Martinsalas310 macrumors regular

Does anyone know if u can use an iPod touch instead of a wiimote to play snes roms on a jail broken ipad?
    I have super Mario on my iPad but I don't have a wiimote but i do have an iPod touch so i would like to work it this way I think I have found something like this before but I can't find anything on this anymore. Thanks in advance!:confused:

2. Sdevante macrumors 6502

Derka derka . . . Post in the iPod Touch forum and you'll get more responses . . . derka Derka.

3. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

Well, how do you get a wiimote to work w/ NES? What app/package do I have to download? I posted in another thread but didn't get any answers :(

4. Martinsalas310 thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry just checked what I have and it only works with snes...and I posted this in the iPad since I want it to work on the ipad

5. p-rice macrumors regular

I never tried the NES emulator but the snes4iphone with the wiimote works with no additional hacks.

6. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

Crap, I would kill for this functionality for the NES app. Well, not really kill, but maybe pay $5 ;)

That's the one thing I don't like about the app, the fact that you are just pressing a screen instead of getting the feedback for pressing actual physical buttons :(