How will the next iPhone Change the Market

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JakeT85, Apr 19, 2012.

1. JakeT85 macrumors regular

JakeT85

Hey all, little Survey to see who is happy with whom and where.

Current Provider/Zip Code/Are you happy with Current Provider?/ Will you be switching providers for iPhone 5 and if so to who and why?

Mine:

Verizon / 61705 / No- 3G is getting super slow and LTE is not expanded to my house yet/ I will be switching to at&t if they at least get hspa+ deployed before the launch if not LTE, if they get neither I guess I will just stay where I am and wait it out. Sprint is super slow here so they are not an option.

2. cynics macrumors G3

I'm on the east coast toward Baltimore. If the new iPhone has LTE I think I'll be pretty happy with Verizon.

I'm on Verizon now and you couldn't pay me to use another 3G device on their network. My work supplies me with an iPhone so technically im already being paid to use a 3G Verizon device lol.

Edit I didn't use your format lol

3. roguenode macrumors newbie

"Current Provider/Zip Code/Are you happy with Current Provider?/ Will you be switching providers for iPhone 5 and if so to who and why?"

Verizon / 80302 (Boulder, CO) / Yes / No way --> I'm on grandfathered unlimited 4g data plan

4. JakeT85 thread starter macrumors regular

JakeT85

Haha I split the bill with work so I know what you mean. If this data gets any slower I think Verizon should start paying me to have to lug this paperweight around in my pocket. I travel a lot for work in rural areas where at&t is still edge so I've always lived with a little slower in town to have way faster when I'm traveling, but now at my house and work the tower is so congested I can't even load web pages at an enjoyable speed.

That is one thing that has held me back from already leaving. Right now I only use about 750 mb a month, but I haven't set up netflix or anything on my phone to date. If I ever decided I wanted to, I would be sol with a 3 gb capped plan. Too many variables haha, maybe I should just carry 2 phones.