How you list apple products?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by klo-mac, Apr 14, 2012.

1. klo-mac macrumors member

Hi,

I just have 2 years being apple products users and in 2 years I purchased, first ipod touch 2009, MBP 2010, iMac 21 2011, iPhone 4 2011, iPad 3 2012

Ok, I order in this way from impression and needs I have:
    1. iPhone
    2. iMac
    3. iPad
    4. MBP
    5. IPod (useless)

What about you?

2. DroidRules, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012

DroidRules macrumors 65816

See signature.

however as you asked you must care so....
    10 iPhones
    2 ipads
    AP Extreme
    wife's Air/ super drive
    No particular order.

3. Tea-Aholic macrumors 6502

Why is it that every time I a comment by you that its always negative? You know, I saw your username in the main forum. The first thing I thought was I really hope that this person can contribute to say something nice or helpful. Expected, you had to say something useless.

And to your ridiculous signature that I have to see all the time when you comment, people list their devices in their signature so when they need help (which is what this forums is for), it helps people narrow down suggestion based on what type of device they have. Most people aren't "showing off" or whatever **** you say but some people are proud to show others what Apple product they own as this an Apple forum and there is nothing wrong with that.

4. DroidRules, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012

DroidRules macrumors 65816

Didn't quote my entire post (yes I know it wasn't all there when you quoted.... maybe go back and fix it?) I have the same signature on my sport bike forum and my paintball forums (with those products respectively). You put what you want in your sig and I'll put what I want in mine.... it will all be ok.

Nice to see you care enough about me to comment.... I feel loved. I need a heart smiley!

Come on over and have a beer... we can laugh UNTIL we cry together ;)

5. Tea-Aholic macrumors 6502

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

6. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

7. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

This sounds more like a cry for help! I have to wonder about one's age, or lack of, when I read posts like this.

8. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

I use my Apple products primarily for work. Some for pleasure. Beyond that I don't identify with them, nor do I list them.

The list would be too dynamic, too long & appear that I was boasting. Something I dont do.

I'm just a tech enthusiast with lots of gear on a variety of platforms, for my enjoyment :)