Howard Stern throws Trump Under The Bus

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Oct 18, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...aks-out-about-trump-1476736738-htmlstory.html

Shock jock Howard Stern on Monday refuted his friend Donald Trump’s claim that his leaked comments about grabbing women’s genitals were just “locker room talk.”

“I have never been in the room when someone has said, 'Grab them by the *****," Stern said on his Sirius satellite radio show, quoting Trump’s own words caught on a hot mic during a 2005 “Access Hollywood” appearance. "No one's ever advocated going that step where you get a little bit, 'Hey I'm going to invade someone's space.'"

Stern said he intentionally brought Trump on air often knowing that he would make “entertaining” and inappropriate comments about women.

“I fully knew what I was doing when I interviewed Trump. I knew I had a guy who loved to talk about sex,” Stern said. “I had a guy who loved to evaluate women on a scale of 1 to 10. These are avenues I went down because I knew it would entertain the audience.”

(more via link)

2. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Are we supposed to be outraged? A shock jock that objectifies women is now the scale of morality?

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Thrown under the......Access Hollywood bus? :D

4. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

5. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Alone it's not a big deal - but it's part of a pile on that is showing voters repeatedly that Trump's "respect" for women is in his mind - not actions.

6. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/248429-howard-stern-said-years-ago-“i-will-never-vote-democrat-again-they-are-communists”/

I believe Stern is way too shortsighted, and must be quite the millennial at that for not understanding communism or how it arguably became more powerful... But I'm sure he got more listeners, which is the only thing that advertisers want.

7. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

I think it's more that he knew he was going to get Trump to say some asinine/derogatory things. ... And this is the man who wants to be Prez. :oops:

8. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

[​IMG]

Really though, don't even care.

9. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Well Trump is insisting nothing ever happened with anyone - and that he has the most respect for women. So people coming forward and assassinating that character trait makes a difference.

Now I'll concede that those that are following Trump probably don't care. Undecideds though might be swayed upon the wealth of damning evidence.

10. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

11. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

A scumbag playing the moral high ground? Really? Does Howard Stern even know that he's Howard Stern? The filth that man has put on his show over his career is insane.

12. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Birds of a feather? He's not running either. And I'm sure he's smart enough to know that he could get a lot of votes, but that he, too, would be ripped to shreds