HTC Incredible Holster w/ iPhone 4 & Bumper

blkonblk17

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 19, 2009
I purchased the verizon HTC Incredible shell holster combo and just used the holster portion of it. It is an exact fit for the iPhone 4 and apple bumper. Here you go, let me know what you guys think. It's $29.99 at verizon however you can order it on ebay for about $9.49 buy it now with free shipping.

*fitment is tight but I'm hoping it loosen up a bit after a while

Here are some of the phone and bumper

Pared

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2007
Yes, someone else posted this a while ago.

You can also use the Incredible leather belt holster with an iPhone+TPU case.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Thanks for posting this! I saw earlier posts on it, but they didn't specify exactly which holster it was. Just grabbed one from eBay for under $10 buy it now, with free shipping.

countzero2k10

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2010
Alabama
I have had the same setup for a few weeks now and can say it definitely will loosen up over time. Not too much though but that's a good thing. Just enough to where it's easy to get it in and out of the case. I really like this combo because it's inexpensive and about as slim a holster as I've seen. Hope this helps.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
I like the combo as well, but one thing to note: I would not recommend it with any color bumper other than the black. Mine has left black marks that so far cannot be removed.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
The clip has a geared (toothed) swivel that moves one click at a time. As it's plastic on plastic, I imagine the teeth would wear down eventually if you tried to swivel it frequently. It does swivel to a horizontal position, but then the clip extends about 1/2" above the new "top" surface of the holster.

NocturnalEVO

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2010
thanks for the info!^^

Can you or anyone with this setup, post a pic of this holster sideways?

I'd love to get this setup, however I j/wanna make sure the clip doesn't stick up so far that it stabs me in the gut lmao..

vincenz

macrumors 601
Oct 20, 2008
*fitment is tight but I'm hoping it loosen up a bit after a while

]

Not to be off-topic, but why do people on these boards use the word "fitment" when describing the "fit" of a case? Even if it's the British word, it doesn't describe what people are trying to use it for.

FieldingMellish

Suspended
Jun 20, 2010
I bought one for ten bucks and like it, but it will scratch up a bumper. I stuck mine on a jar lid that is just the right size to stretch it out some. The curved part does not match the curvature of the bumper, but you can't do anything about it. Trying to force it will hose the case. I got this for a reason I had in mind - a phone holder that I can clip in some fashion to the railroad seat or airplane seat in front of me. I can watch hands free, or use the Apple wireless keyboard and not crane my neck looking down, but comfortably straight ahead.

TB07-NJ

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
FORMERLY NJ now FL
Not to be off-topic, but why do people on these boards use the word "fitment" when describing the "fit" of a case? Even if it's the British word, it doesn't describe what people are trying to use it for.
Ive been wanting to ask that same question for months. I HATE that word and I agree it is being used incorrectly even though it is a real, well, Brit, word. Never walked in to try on a suit and said "Gee the fitment of this suit is perfect." Duhhhh

RASHID007

macrumors newbie
Jun 27, 2008
I know you said it loosened up a bit with time but are you able to take it out with one hand? So say while sitting in the driver's seat driving can you reach down and easily pull it out with one hand? Or is it always a 2 hand procedure to get it out?