Htc X or iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Alvila, May 6, 2012.

1. Alvila macrumors newbie

Mar 27, 2012
    While I've always been an iPhone die hard , I was at my local mall today and stopped in At&T , and started playing with the htcx I've got to tell this phone without a thought has almost retina display, but more over I was impressed with the speed and response from it, it is light , thin nice job by htc , I'm no fan of android but I liked what I saw, apple has to watch the completion is closing in, the next iPhone has to catch up. Again everything that I have is apple , but I'll give credit were its do.
  2. \-V-/ Suspended

May 3, 2012
    As long as the phone does everything you need it to, go for it. We can't make that decision for you. Weigh your options, consider the pros and cons of each phone, and buy the one that best suits your needs. Good luck.
  3. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

Apr 7, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    You get 2 weeks to try out the phone if you are for your upgrade, you would only have to pay the about $35 for the restocking fee. Always an option. Personally, I will stick with Nexus phones for Android but the One X does look like a great phone.
  4. blairh macrumors 68040

Dec 11, 2007
    By moving the release schedule from summer to fall, Apple is providing a sizable purchase window to early iPhone 4 adopters like myself to potentially jump ship to Android. Devices as impressive as the One X make that jump even more likely. If the next iPhone were coming this June, we'd have little to gripe about. But an October keynote/release is 5 months away. Enough time for someone like myself to go Android instead of waiting for Apple.

This thread doesn't surprise me. My words 4 days ago.

Attached Files: