Human species 'may split in two'

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by iGav, Oct 25, 2007.

1. iGav macrumors G3

Some might say they already have, and that they can be distinguished by Burberry & bling.

So in short, men will have bigger willies and women more pert boobs. I'm liking the future. :D Freeze me now, and thaw me in a thousand. ;)

Oh, and we'll all be coffee-coloured too.

Rinky dink link.

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

;)

3. bartelby macrumors Core

Yes. Exactly.
    Catering to those dim-witted underclass...

4. Queso macrumors G4

Definitely already happened. The trouble is the dim-witted ones are breeding far faster :eek:

LOL. I'm assuming I'm part of the superior branch :D :D

5. iGav thread starter macrumors G3

Well, I'm tall so I think I am too.

6. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

*Looks at flat chest, piggy little eyes and horrible hair... and ready-meal in fridge* :(

7. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

100,000 years?

That's going out on a limb a bit, isn't it?

8. motulist macrumors 601

motulist

As a person with a college level understanding of biology, but admittedly not a professional biologist, this sounds like a huge pile of bull.

9. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

That might not be a good idea – it would be bad enough waking up in an unrecognisable world where everything you know and love is long gone, but also everyone would be laughing at your small penis. :eek:

10. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

Speak for yourself :eek:

(Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...)

11. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

To be fair, I'm used to it now so it wouldn't matter in the far future either – plus, we'd have rocket cars. :)

By the way, I'm loving the picture of what the Bravo subscribers of 3000AD will look like... :D

_42207552_evolution4.jpg

12. bartelby macrumors Core

And your Hull shirt might be fashionable again!

13. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

And OS X.66,667

14. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

He's brilliant. He can make a bold, outrageous claim, and nobody will be around, or remember what he said, and point out how wrong he is.

15. Don't panic macrumors 603

Don't panic

and the upper class will have magical powers and they shall be called "Elves"
    and the underclass will live in caves and they shall be called "dwarves"
    and there still be enclaves of unevolved people who shall surprisingly call themselves "humans"
    and of course there will be other races, products of genetic engineering experiments gone awry, and they shall be called "orcs", "trolls" and "goblins"

16. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

wow well that is a load of crap. I going to assume or at least hope the claim was more made to be funny. other wise the guy is going to be part of the lower dumb class in the future.

As for the upper intelligent and lower dim witted well that I could see happing in distance future. Reason being is as a whole the people we tend to marry are of similar intelligence as our selves. That means smart people tend to marry smart people and dumb people tend to marry dumb people. Their kids tend to be like their parents. Smart parents make smart kids and dumb parents make dumb kids.

As for human reliance of technology. I kind of wonder if we have not already becoming to reliant on technology.

17. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I'm not quite clear on how being spoiled will make us grow tails, but I'm all for the bigger penis thing. As long as it's prehensile. I mean, with one of those, and a tail, I think life would be wonderful. I could hang from a branch with my tail and pick strawberries off the ground below with my penis.

Sounds like utopia to me.

18. Queso macrumors G4

Having a tail would be kick-ass. Why our ancestors got rid of theirs I'll never know :)

19. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Tails and bigger pee pees....indeed a good future for my greatest grandest kids.

Bless

20. Eric5h5 macrumors 68020

What, so this guy read The Time Machine by H.G. Wells then? Hardly an original theory...although the stuff about body parts is, I guess, an "interesting" twist....

--Eric

21. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Well that'll change once we get bigger dicks and nicer boobs :D

22. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

Yep, there's even a documentary about it: IMDB.com

23. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

If I had a bigger dick and nice boobs, I may not need a woman. I'm creative when I want to be. I can figure something out.

24. Butthead macrumors 6502

Butthead

Actually we already have those "qualities" available to us via Dr 90210, lol....silicon works wonders, just ask Pam Anderson...and the bigger they are, the harder they fall, lol just ask Misha Barton's former rocker b/f.

http://superficialgirls.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html

Ummm, my kind of woman- wanna have some pizza and sex :p ?

eeeeeeW, dude yer freakin me out. The day I find out Jeon Ji-Hyun has a bigger dick than I do, I'm committing suicide...that would be so wrong.

25. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Dang, I had to check Google for who you were talking about. For a second, I thought you were talking about the North Korean leader. :p