Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Jun 9, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

It's a lovely thing when the press does their job. This man shouldn't be allowed on a White House tour, let alone sit in the Oval Office.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

2. Limey77 macrumors regular

Let me leap in to save Fielding the bother:

Mumble, mumble, something, something...but, but, but Obama!

3. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

When they are evaluating these lawsuits is Donald Trump listed as the defendant? I am wondering if they are counting all lawsuits for every one of his hundreds of properties, companies, and other entities that he has no direct workings in.

These days someone trips on a sidewalk crack and you get sued.

4. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

Luckily, I never had a problem redeeming my chips!

5. FieldingMellish Suspended

Such horse-hockey. Meanwhile, Obama's failures have squandered the public's money in a very big way.

But alas, the Democrats severely need hope, after the drubbing all of their worst predictions about Trump never materialized over the past year of near-daily proclamations.

6. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Haha nailed it Limey77

7. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

This thread will prove: Trump supporters don't care.

8. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

I just have to ask this question...

In all candor and intellectual honesty, do you truly believe that Trump has any chance in hell of winning the election?

9. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

sadly I do he has gotten this far thats scary enough.

10. vrDrew macrumors 65816

For decades, it has been well known that the Donald Trump organization was hell to do business with.

Trump is well known for using this tactic as s business strategy. To knock any where from 10 to 30% of a construction job by stiffing the contractors. Wait till the job was done, and then refuse to pay the last couple of invoices, figuring that most small businesses can't afford to sue in order to collect.

Donald trump is the only piece of garbage businessman to have figured this little scheme out. You meet them every day at the Rotary Clubs and golf courses of this country. But they are snakes.

11. FieldingMellish Suspended

I tossed a softball to Limey, don't kid yourself. ;)
    --- Post Merged, Jun 9, 2016 ---
    The same chance in hell Trump had of being forced out of the race at some point during the past year's worth of Democratic and Republican onslaughts.

12. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

So you're saying you could have proven his point more then you already did. Got it.

13. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

It's probably since he lives his lifestyle off of his name and loans. I really question if he has much money at all. I think it's mostly moving money from different creditors to keep others happy, not paying the small guys and relying on his name to pretend to be a billionaire when he is not.

14. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Oh, he'a a billionaire but on paper only. It's no secret he's mortgaged to the hilt and over a dozen are coming due in the next year or so. He doesn't have access to large amounts of cash without selling off (highly leveraged) assets. He has a very hard time finding business partners. He doesn't build buildings, he licenses his name to put on them. He's been able to take a NYS tax credit the past few years for those earning under $500,000.

15. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

How will he deal with the debt if he is the prez? He can't do business or manage his affairs.

16. FieldingMellish Suspended

I could tell you struggled over that. You get a star for trying.

17. caesarp macrumors 6502a

Yet Trump pretends to be the hero of the working class. Meanwhile he screws them over.

18. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

well maybe his idea of bringing America together is to lube them all up and do a mass screwing.

19. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Are you his accountant? He filed 92 pages of financial disclosures and the man makes more a year licensing his name than this entire forum will make in their entire lifetime.

20. caesarp macrumors 6502a

You don't put your name on crap like vodka, steaks and real estate DVD scams unless you need cash flow, per actual billionaires like Mark Cuban.

21. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Please source your claim on Donald Trump not being a billionaire.

22. caesarp macrumors 6502a

23. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

He won't release his tax returns. He has to prove he is.

24. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Quite easy when you report revenue as income.