Hussein's Apology Tour 2016

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
You'd never see a President Trump embarrassing his nation like Obama.

Obama Grovels Before Bath-Time Boy Monarch

A once-proud nation—founded as a rebuke to the entire idea of worshipping royalty—has once again been shamed by her president, Barack Obama, as he squatted down in submission before a prince in a monogrammed bathrobe.

Prince George, who declined to remove his ornamental bathrobe for a visit from the Leader of the Free World, celebrated his symbolic victory over Obama by taking a ride on a wooden pony.

The pampered princeling’s brazen horseplay was made all the more insulting by the fact that he surely has an entire train of living ponies that he could ride if he so pleased.

After this display of flagrant, elegantly casual disrespect, Prince George was powdered and diapered with an original copy of the U.S. Constitution taken from the National Archives and presented to the child as a gift.

Jess13

Suspended
Nov 3, 2013
It’s funny that Obama went from Saudi Arabia straight to Britain, because both countries’ governments are implicated in the 28 pages that Obama was urged to declassify before this final trip but didn’t.

Pressure builds on Obama administration to declassify 9/11 report

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pressure-builds-on-obama-administration-to-declassify-911-report/

New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has read the 28 pages that have been locked in a vault under the Capitol for 13 years.

gillibrand.jpg

"I don't know how the Saudi government will react to it, but I think it's just information," said Gillibrand.

She said the 9/11 families she represents deserve to read them too -- before the president travels to the Middle East next week.

"If the president is going to meet with the Saudi Arabian leadership and the royal family they think it would be appropriate that this document be released before the president makes that trip, so that they can talk about whatever issues are in that document," Gillibrand said.

Bob Graham is asked a question re: Britain, Saudi Arabia, and terrorism financing. Bob Graham: If the 28 pages were public, we would be instead dealing with the facts rather than speculation, and the questions on British government involvement in/relating to 9/11 would be answered.

At 6:12

Last edited:
Reactions: Meister and jkcerda

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
You'd never see a President Trump embarrassing his nation like Obama.

Obama Grovels Before Bath-Time Boy Monarch
Who knows how Trump might or might not embarrass America.

I imagine America looks embarrassing by those from the outside who see Americans incapable of spelling the President's given and surnames in lieu of just the middle name, as an offhanded slur in suggesting he is no different than a deposed dictator, from a country we started a war based on changed reasons (imminent threat, WMD, liberate the people, get the oil to pay for it, free chocolate cake for all, etc), from a person who spoke with much detail in 1994 how going in to depose would lead to expensive quagmire - never mind the no-bid contract to that person's company, Halliburton KBR. Seems all a tad much coincidental... and tangential, except you called him "Hussein" in the subject line instead of "Barack Obama".

Here's what was said in 1994, which at least validates the quagmire stuff:

[doublepost=1461415457][/doublepost]
Will Obama ever apologize for all the death & destruction he has caused?
Caused, or continued due to lack of effective or able choice?

Maybe we should all elect you president -- you know how to end the destruction and to get the people involved to doing something more practical, like basket weaving, yes? I'd like to be VP, since I'm sure people have said the same of me. I think we both know it's all more difficult than what we type out on our keyboards.

Reactions: LizKat

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
It’s funny that Obama went from Saudi Arabia straight to Britain, because both countries’ governments are implicated in the 28 pages that Obama was urged to declassify before this final trip but didn’t.

Pressure builds on Obama administration to declassify 9/11 report

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pressure-builds-on-obama-administration-to-declassify-911-report/

New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has read the 28 pages that have been locked in a vault under the Capitol for 13 years.

View attachment 628195

"I don't know how the Saudi government will react to it, but I think it's just information," said Gillibrand.

She said the 9/11 families she represents deserve to read them too -- before the president travels to the Middle East next week.

"If the president is going to meet with the Saudi Arabian leadership and the royal family they think it would be appropriate that this document be released before the president makes that trip, so that they can talk about whatever issues are in that document," Gillibrand said.

Bob Graham is asked a question re: Britain, Saudi Arabia, and terrorism financing. Bob Graham: If the 28 pages were public, we would be instead dealing with the facts rather than speculation, and the questions on British government involvement in/relating to 9/11 would be answered.

At 6:12

Yes because the British government blew up the twin towers even though it is the biggest terrorist attack for us too :rolleyes:.
[doublepost=1461420876][/doublepost]
Next month in Hiroshima, Obama will stand at ground zero and apologize to Japan for dropping the A-bomb. Then he'll bow to the Emperor; bow so low that he bumps his forehead.
Certainly the second a bomb was pretty dubious. And arguably the first was too given the soviet invasion of Manchuria.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
My guess.

The source article was pretty funny.
Initially, when I read it - given - firstly, all of the wonky and truly bizarre thread titles from some of the usual suspects about President Obama, and secondly, given the content of some of those bizarre and bonkers threads, threads which conspire to find fault with in President Obama's conduct while serving as President - and thirdly, given that the post seems to miss the whole point of President Obama's visit to the UK (which was reported warmly and in considerable detail), yes, initially, I did wonder.

But then, admittedly belatedly, I realised the point of what was being done.

Reactions: Arran

Arran

macrumors 601
Mar 7, 2008
Atlanta, USA
Initially, when I read it - given - firstly, all of the wonky and truly bizarre thread titles from some of the usual suspects about President Obama, and secondly, given the content of some of those bizarre and bonkers threads, threads which conspire to find fault with in President Obama's conduct while serving as President - and thirdly, given that the post seems to miss the whole point of President Obama's visit to the UK (which was reported warmly and in considerable detail), yes, initially, I did wonder.

But then, admittedly belatedly, I realised the point of what was being done.
I hear you.

The only reason I even saw this bizarro thread title was because the OP is not on my ignore list. So I thought, "yeah, why not" and clicked. I was expecting something odd, but worthwhile.

It was.

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
I think Obama is a generally good guy who enjoys young people.

A two year old George has about as much idea about who the president is as how much poop is in his diaper. If there was a choice between having a temper tantrum and keeping on his royal monogramed bathrobe, I'll take the latter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Jess13

Suspended
Nov 3, 2013
Yes because the British government blew up the twin towers even though it is the biggest terrorist attack for us too :rolleyes:.
[doublepost=1461420876][/doublepost]

Certainly the second a bomb was pretty dubious. And arguably the first was too given the soviet invasion of Manchuria.
I didn’t say that the British government blew up the towers, I said that the British government is implicated in the 28 pages along with Saudi Arabia. Of course, if you actually took the ~2 minutes to watch that clip with Bob Graham, you would have heard that he said: If the 28 pages were public, the facts on the British government’s involvement in/relating to 9/11 would be known.

Last edited:

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
I didn’t say that the British government blew up the towers, I said that the British government is implicated in the 28 pages along with Saudi Arabia. Of course, if you actually took the ~2 minutes to watch that clip with Bob Graham, you would have heard that he said: If the 28 pages were public, the facts on the British government’s involvement in/relating to 9/11 would be known.
so you have read them?

Reactions: CalWizrd

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
Obama knelt before a little boy as anybody does when interacting with small children. This thread just highlights morons do actually occupy this world.
Initially, I had planned to post along similar lines, but then, (yes, belatedly), I realised that the post - and the article it quoted - are send ups of the usual nonsense so often written about President Obama.

Reactions: A.Goldberg

Cox Orange

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2010
Obama knelt before a little boy as anybody does when interacting with small children. This thread just highlights morons do actually occupy this world.
Initially, I had planned to post along similar lines, but then, (yes, belatedly), I realised that the post - and the article it quoted - are send ups of the usual nonsense so often written about President Obama.
I too wanted say something similar and add that you also get children's attention this way, for they are often not very focused on one thing when there are a lot of people around, in this age.

Isn't the text meant totally funny and not serious*? Do you think the OP really took it for a real analysis of the failure of president Obama getting respect from a toddler? - or more like a not seriously meant, funny exageration, that actually both "sides" could enjoy with a twinkle in one's eye.

Quite funny that those people critizise Hillary and so on for being an elite that lets the nanny care for the children and when here we see a child behave normally, not intimidated by the parents and held back by the nanny and the mother interacts with him, while his father talks to the "old" man that says boring things about politics, the people freak out how Obama got shown no respect by a toddler.

Also, if any other person would have kneeled in front of a toddler, everybody would have gone "oh how sweet and empathic". Better than this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1824532/Cruz_Perv.gif

Last edited: