Hussein's Apology Tour 2016

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Apr 22, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You'd never see a President Trump embarrassing his nation like Obama.

Obama Grovels Before Bath-Time Boy Monarch

2. Robisan macrumors 6502

Future headline in Trump's fantasy world:

Trump Eyes Whether Bath-Time Girl Monarch Will Be Doable Someday

3. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

That's not even a link. Think pedo much?

4. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

trump has a crazy foreign adviser and h is not even president yet.

5. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Trump wants to **** his own daughter.

6. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

he was even thinking of her boobs before she was eve a toddler.

7. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

^^^ No unsupervised time with children. ^^^

8. Robisan, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016

Robisan macrumors 6502

Start at the 2:10 mark and be prepared to be seriously creeped out.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/926616

9. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Next month in Hiroshima, Obama will stand at ground zero and apologize to Japan for dropping the A-bomb. Then he'll bow to the Emperor; bow so low that he bumps his forehead.

10. Jess13, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

It’s funny that Obama went from Saudi Arabia straight to Britain, because both countries’ governments are implicated in the 28 pages that Obama was urged to declassify before this final trip but didn’t.

Pressure builds on Obama administration to declassify 9/11 report

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pressure-builds-on-obama-administration-to-declassify-911-report/

New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has read the 28 pages that have been locked in a vault under the Capitol for 13 years.

gillibrand.jpg

"I don't know how the Saudi government will react to it, but I think it's just information," said Gillibrand.

She said the 9/11 families she represents deserve to read them too -- before the president travels to the Middle East next week.

"If the president is going to meet with the Saudi Arabian leadership and the royal family they think it would be appropriate that this document be released before the president makes that trip, so that they can talk about whatever issues are in that document," Gillibrand said.

Bob Graham is asked a question re: Britain, Saudi Arabia, and terrorism financing. Bob Graham: If the 28 pages were public, we would be instead dealing with the facts rather than speculation, and the questions on British government involvement in/relating to 9/11 would be answered.

At 6:12

11. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Will Obama ever apologize for all the death & destruction he has caused?
    --- Post Merged, Apr 22, 2016 ---
    image.jpeg
    Hillary is just as bad

12. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Who knows how Trump might or might not embarrass America.

I imagine America looks embarrassing by those from the outside who see Americans incapable of spelling the President's given and surnames in lieu of just the middle name, as an offhanded slur in suggesting he is no different than a deposed dictator, from a country we started a war based on changed reasons (imminent threat, WMD, liberate the people, get the oil to pay for it, free chocolate cake for all, etc), from a person who spoke with much detail in 1994 how going in to depose would lead to expensive quagmire - never mind the no-bid contract to that person's company, Halliburton KBR. Seems all a tad much coincidental... and tangential, except you called him "Hussein" in the subject line instead of "Barack Obama".

Here's what was said in 1994, which at least validates the quagmire stuff:

--- Post Merged, Apr 23, 2016 ---
    Caused, or continued due to lack of effective or able choice?

Maybe we should all elect you president -- you know how to end the destruction and to get the people involved to doing something more practical, like basket weaving, yes? I'd like to be VP, since I'm sure people have said the same of me. I think we both know it's all more difficult than what we type out on our keyboards.

13. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Yes because the British government blew up the twin towers even though it is the biggest terrorist attack for us too :rolleyes:.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 23, 2016 ---
    Certainly the second a bomb was pretty dubious. And arguably the first was too given the soviet invasion of Manchuria.

14. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

I can only assume that the thread title, and indeed, the original post, were intended to be ironical.

15. Arran macrumors 68040

Arran

My guess.

The source article was pretty funny.

16. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Initially, when I read it - given - firstly, all of the wonky and truly bizarre thread titles from some of the usual suspects about President Obama, and secondly, given the content of some of those bizarre and bonkers threads, threads which conspire to find fault with in President Obama's conduct while serving as President - and thirdly, given that the post seems to miss the whole point of President Obama's visit to the UK (which was reported warmly and in considerable detail), yes, initially, I did wonder.

But then, admittedly belatedly, I realised the point of what was being done.

17. Arran macrumors 68040

Arran

I hear you.

The only reason I even saw this bizarro thread title was because the OP is not on my ignore list. So I thought, "yeah, why not" and clicked. I was expecting something odd, but worthwhile.

It was.

18. obeygiant, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016

obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I think Obama is a generally good guy who enjoys young people.

A two year old George has about as much idea about who the president is as how much poop is in his diaper. If there was a choice between having a temper tantrum and keeping on his royal monogramed bathrobe, I'll take the latter.

[​IMG]

19. Jess13, Apr 23, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I didn’t say that the British government blew up the towers, I said that the British government is implicated in the 28 pages along with Saudi Arabia. Of course, if you actually took the ~2 minutes to watch that clip with Bob Graham, you would have heard that he said: If the 28 pages were public, the facts on the British government’s involvement in/relating to 9/11 would be known.

20. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

Obama knelt before a little boy as anybody does when interacting with small children. This thread just highlights morons do actually occupy this world.

21. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

so you have read them?

22. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Initially, I had planned to post along similar lines, but then, (yes, belatedly), I realised that the post - and the article it quoted - are send ups of the usual nonsense so often written about President Obama.

23. Cox Orange, Apr 23, 2016

Cox Orange macrumors 68000

I too wanted say something similar and add that you also get children's attention this way, for they are often not very focused on one thing when there are a lot of people around, in this age.

Isn't the text meant totally funny and not serious*? Do you think the OP really took it for a real analysis of the failure of president Obama getting respect from a toddler? - or more like a not seriously meant, funny exageration, that actually both "sides" could enjoy with a twinkle in one's eye.

Quite funny that those people critizise Hillary and so on for being an elite that lets the nanny care for the children and when here we see a child behave normally, not intimidated by the parents and held back by the nanny and the mother interacts with him, while his father talks to the "old" man that says boring things about politics, the people freak out how Obama got shown no respect by a toddler.

Also, if any other person would have kneeled in front of a toddler, everybody would have gone "oh how sweet and empathic". Better than this:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1824532/Cruz_Perv.gif

24. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

25. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe