I’m guessing those who play Infinity Blade 2 and Real Racing 2 don’t get worried...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Game 161, Jan 8, 2012.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

about battery life?

As we all know both these games take up alot of battery %. So do you play those games and don’t get concerned or bother about how it drains on your battery? Guessing you just enjoy the games? You ever keep one eye on playing these games? Or do you normally play them when you have just charged your phone up?

2. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

love real racing 2 ... I never worry about battery life on my phone ... just charge it if it gets low

3. Zcott macrumors 68020

4. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

5. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

who?

6. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

When I play games like this, I always play when I'm charging the phone but never on battery. So I don't really worry about battery draining.

7. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Apple does ... with your phone :cool:

8. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

HAHahahhaha Damn thats funny. :cool:

9. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I don't worry about battery life in most cases (day to day use) but I know if I'm going to be taking photos all day, then I won't play games. In fact I'll try to do things to help battery such as turn off location services, enabled 2G (well, on my old phone), and so on.

10. darngooddesign macrumors G3

They implies Apple.

If you do something demanding with my phone it will use the battery. Who doesn't understand this?

11. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

I don't know if it is just me but I do pay too much attention to battery life...and don't always play this game due to worrying about my usage. Just played it now...great game. Need to stop looking at my usage every 30 minutes and just enjoy the features of the phone.

12. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Don't be so damn paranoid.

13. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

I know, not going to worry about it from now on...

i forgot how great these 3D games are

I have got
    Infinity Blade 2
    Real Racing 2
    NBA2K12
    FIFA 12

all great games....

14. walie macrumors 6502a

I don't think gamer3764576545 has ever made a post without the word "battery" in it

15. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Its reasonable to worry about your battery if you go long periods of time away from a charger. Your best bet is to buy a Mophie Juice Pack Air**. I perfer it to a separate battery because its always on your phone even while you are making calls instead of something inconveniently tethered. Another benefit is that it reflects the speaker forward. If you leave it switched to on, the Mophie battery will drain before your iPhone battery; this means that you will keep your phone's battery in newer considition.

Its the best thing you can do if you want to use all the features of your phone and have lots of battery life; you can leave everything on without worrying.

**There are other, similar battery sled cases, some even have bigger batteries, but this is just the one I have experience with.

16. klamse25 macrumors 6502a

klamse25

I must say my battery on my 4S has A little bit worse battery life than my 4.
    Just my experience.

17. Woomy123 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I worry with my iPhone 4s as the battery isn't great on it anyway, so I brought an iPod touch 64gb today to play all my biggest games on and for all my music as well :D

18. takeshi74 macrumors 601

I don't play them and I don't worry about battery life. I just charge when needed.

19. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

To not do something on your phone on account of your paranoia with battery drain is silly. That is, unless you're sitting in an airport ready to board a plane and that is your only form of entertainment.

20. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

Didn't care back then, don't care about it now. I play when I want to for as long as I want to. Low battery? Always carry my wall charger with me, so no problems on my end :)

21. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

These answers sound just like responses from android users. lol :p

22. Obdc13 macrumors newbie

playing infinity blade 2 with iphone fully charged 100% to 1% it will last me 1 and half hour! thats pretty insane, also it gets pretty warm when playing

23. iArrudaG macrumors regular

iArrudaG

I'm like this too :p I worry too much about the battery life. But I guess it's meant to be used right?

24. cynics macrumors G3

I don't typically play those games on account of battery drain. Usually if I'm bored enough to want to play those games I'm somewhere I can't charge the phone. And if I'm near a charger (usually at home or driving) I'll have a console system to play or in the case of driving not be able to play a game.

I'll play dumb games with less battery draw sometimes like Anger Birds or wwf's.