I accurately predicted the election, not using polls stats or math, but rather English class skills.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Bobby Corwen, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

Just so you guys know I completely used right brain creative power to analyze and predict the election results, not data or math.

I approached it the same way I would an English term paper at a University.

You read the whole book, and then you extrapolate the thesis and the meaning on an abstract level using creative brain power to asses the totality of infinite elements.

I did the same thing with the election, I looked at the state of the planet, the stories and timelines and trajectories of what is happening, and I extrapolated the general MASTER THESISES of everything and everyone.

I was able to dial in right to the heart of our zeitgeist, what is important to us and the masses, and with surgical precision I rendered all the elements in a virtual arena in my mind.

Positing the very nature of human decision making and reverse engineering a whole simulation of the earth in real time like it was a book, using the power of imagination like a supercomputer for scientific analysis and trajectories.

Thats what I did to come to my conclusion --was more accurate than any poll.

2. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Dude. Kudos. But seriously, this forum is already a dumpster fire in the apparent post election apocalypse and gloating isn't going to make things better. The snowflakes are in full meltdown mode and threads like this only feed the dumpster fire they want to be a part of.

3. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

4. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Gloating? Nay.

I am humble in victory or defeat.

This is more about the evolving nature of the internet and how polls are becoming less accurate to the point where analyzing it with right brain analytics like how you would analyze the thesis of literature and working backward is more useful than math.

Thank you!

Are you sleepy btw?

5. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

This has got to be the biggest lie of the whole election. Someone actually made the Donald look honest.

6. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

What? I didnt even say anything for five days after the election letting people cope for awhile in peace.

Today is the first time I even said anything and its more about my analysis style than the victory.

This is not an I told you so thread. In fact I was trying to figure out how to say what I wanted to say without being braggadocios in any way.

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Sorry confused you with karkjay

8. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Much simpler than that.

Trump spoke to an 6th grade level, every eloquently I might add.
    He introduced an entire new vocabulary to 5th graders looking to rule the jungle gym.

It just pollsters underestimated the number that would be attracted by his level of speaking.

9. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Predictions are worthless after the fact. Anybody can claim they made one. Predictions are only worthy of attention when they are made prior to an event. Even then there needs to be repeated success in order to prove that it is anything more than chance.

So ...

*Yawn*

... I guess I'm a little tired too.