I am looking to buy 50 ipod shuffles where can i get a bulk discount

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Howely007, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Howely007 macrumors newbie

I am looking to buy 50 of the new ipod shuffles but i was wondering weather or not i Could get a discount because i am buying so many. If you know where i can get a discount then please can you tell me

2. [DL] macrumors 6502

[DL]

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You need to call Apple. They may offer a small discount.

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Yes, Apple has a corporate purchasing dept. 50 may not be enough though. Good luck.

5. iFrankie macrumors member

CDW or any other big reseller will cut you a small break.

6. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

look at promotional companies ... I am sure there are some that sell them with corporate logos and such ... you might get a deal that way

7. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

I'd suggest contacting Apple directly. I would also suggest that you shouldn't expect anything more than a 5% discount on the total order.

8. Music_Producer macrumors 68000

Good luck, I was in touch with a corporate salesperson who gave me a zero discount on $100,000 worth of purchases, it was almost insulting - my local Costco gave me a heck of a deal (too bad they don't sell ipods anymore)

9. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

If you don't have any luck at apple consider just going to best buy, target, walmart etc and using their credit card to get the rewards. It might not be a cash discount but there isn't a lot these stores don't sell that you might not have bought anyways. It could be better than your discount. You might also get a 10% discount just for opening a credit card at target/best buy which would be just as worthwhile if you add that to their reward zone stuff.

10. InsiderApps macrumors member

You might be able to get a small amount of cashback if ordering from Apple online.