I am not sure if the Gold 6+ is growing on me or its the only 64gb I can find

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikewired, Nov 12, 2014.

1. mikewired macrumors member

I currently have a Space Grey 6+ 16gb. I like it but with 4gb free, I feel I may need 64gb. I am 5 days into my 14 day return period, so I have been calling occasionally to different stores to find a space grey 64 6+ but no luck. I did find a gold 64 at Best Buy tonight and had them hold it but I called back and told them to let it go. The gold has been growing on me but more than the gold back, its the white front that is making it hard to decide. Well by Nov 20th Ill either have one of the 64gb colors or return the 16gb and roll back to my Moto X until Apple can get caught up.

2. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

i pretty much got the gold iPhone 6 because it was the only one available. but i do enjoy the gold color. I was just looking for a change, because i have had the silver in my last two iPhones.

3. Bahroo macrumors 68000

I like all the colors, But i just prefer the black front of the Space Gray and the pebble like look, the way the screen slopes off on all the edges and the blackness of the screen like consumes the whole entire front of the device in a way, it is amazing imo

4. Akack macrumors 6502a

Had black colored phones except when I got my gold 5S. The novelty of the white faced iPhone wore off in a few months and couldn't wait to get back to a space gray 6.

5. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

I don't normally recommend going with a phone you don;t absolutely love but... if you don't return your phone, running out of space is a bigger issue IMO. I suppose your other option (if that is even an option) is just to retun your current device and just go back to whatever you had before.

I wanted a space gray but I found a silver. I had silver the last two years and was hoping to change things up, but the time I spent searching for this phone was ridiculous. I don't hate the silver, so I went with it.

I will say I like gold the least this year (looked nice last year), but I'd probably be ok with that too. Phone is in an Apple leather case. Almost none of the gold amterial would even show.

6. teknikal90 macrumors 68030

teknikal90

They all have their own draws
    The Touch ID gold ring on the white front looks slick

Id rather get a different colour than a smaller capacity.

----------

They all have their own draws
    The Touch ID gold ring on the white front looks slick

Id rather get a different colour than a smaller capacity.
    Edit: is it really that hard to find this phone? I walked in for mine

7. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home