I am very jealous of everyone. FML.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kidwithdimples, Jun 22, 2010.

1. kidwithdimples macrumors 6502a

I come to this forum, sign in quickly with my 1Password, click on New Posts and BOOM!!!!! A billion threads on iPhone 4 on the iPhone section. I go to page 2 to see what else is new and BOOM!!!! more iPhone 4.

Alright so let's check out page 3. I'm sure there will be some threads on Macbook Pros or Post your computer desk threads. Next thing you know... page 3 is full of ... well yeah you know. :(

I have to wait couple of months until there is a jailbreak + unlock for T-Mobile. Sucks for me.

[​IMG]

2. iTzChasE macrumors 6502

iTzChasE

3. Ishimaru macrumors 6502a

4. Loki666 macrumors member

HA HA HA HA HA

I LOVE your pic...classic Dawson

5. Sean4123 macrumors 6502

Hahahaha. Here is what you do: Sell your Samsung Behold or whatever POS they sold you, use that money to buy out of your contract with T-Mob and get with ATT. Why you ask? You might not know this, but it's pointless to unlock an iPhone to be used with T-Mobile because the 3G doesn't work on their network. The T-Mob 3g Network isn't compatible with iPhones. I wouldn't even bother unless you move to AT&T.

6. kidwithdimples thread starter macrumors 6502a

I already use an iPhone 3G on T-Mobile. I really don't care about the 3G internet because edge is fine for me. Plus I am only a family plan and I don't pay my bill so I can't complain about it.

7. DaftDrunk macrumors regular

Through the desert on a horse with no name
    It's ok man, when I was your age I had a Nokia 8290. Life ain't bad for ya.

8. ricb macrumors member

Uh...when I was his age, I had the landline that my parents paid for. Yeah. I jumped for joy when they finally decided to add call waiting and caller ID.

Next.

9. outphase macrumors 65816

Ever have old school 3 way calling? I remember that was always a gamble on getting it right without disconnecting the first call.

10. ricb macrumors member

OMG - yes. My parents didnt sign up for that feature so it was a pay-by-the-call type of thing. I remember the beads of sweat collecting on my forehead while hoping it connected correctly to minimize the per-call charges - which, I had to pay when the bill came.

11. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

Hahahahahah

12. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom

Sorry, couldn't resist.

13. ricb macrumors member

Pffft. Go to bed, bitter Betsy.

14. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

Man, I really touched your feelings in the other thread, didn't I? LOL