I Bet You My Mobile Me is More Screwed Up Then Yours...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by FarSeide, Jul 16, 2008.

1. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

Quick History.

Back in May of 2008, I signed up for .Mac account and the start of the problem. For some reason my iCal and Addressbook will not sync to .mac so all my information was never available to me when I'm away from my MBP. This was escalated to Apple Engineer and I pretty much got SOL response. "This is a known issue..." blah blah blah

Fast Forward to Today: I finally picked up iPhone and trying to sync up my MBP, Work PC to MobileMe Cloud and have all that information flow down to iPhone.

My MobileMe is so screwed up that I cant even delete the information off of the MobileMe Cloud. When I try to delete contacts or even create groups, the page will refresh and omit all the changes I put in.

Again MobileMe Engineers are looking into it but I cant get anything to work.

Just wanted to vent

2. scorpiusdeus macrumors member

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I am a .mac member, but I haven't tried mobileme yet. I got away from ical and went to Google Calender and I also got away from mail and am using Thunderbird. I cal was ok, but I hated not being able to access it at work. mobileme will solve this IF it works. I'm a little apprehensive about giving it a go.

The concept is great, but it seems the execution might be lacking based on your review/vent. Please keep us posted.