I bought my iPhone 6 from ATT Next... But I want a 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 100, Nov 16, 2014.

1. 100 macrumors member

I am past my14 days... Am I SOL? Or is there a way to trade for it?

2. nyfliiboy macrumors regular

You would have to pay off the remaining balance in full or pay off the remaining balance up to 12 months and give back the phone in order to be eligible to get a new phone. If you're close to the 14 day period maybe you'll get lucky with someone nice that would let you avoid the large payment and simply return it.

3. 100 thread starter macrumors member

I'm not close at all; I got it the day it came out. I wonder if I can find someone to trade up and pay a couple of hundred dollars as a difference.

4. thadoggfather macrumors 604

thadoggfather

Isn't it your equipment ? Can't you sell it and just pay contract free 6+ price?

5. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Sadly you are SOL. You will just have couple of choices. Since you said you are on AT&T Next, you have the option to pay to upgrade, so you will have to pay the 12 or the 18 month worth of the installments and then you would have to trade in your 6 and then get the 6 plus. Other option is to pay the remaining balance of the NEXT and then sell the phone and get the 6 Plus.

6. 100 thread starter macrumors member

I think the pay outright and sell afterwards may be my best best. I may be out a few hundred, but not so bad.