Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FooArk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 16, 2011
So I go there... and I see a line and they're handing out iPhones left and white. Silver and Space Grey (No Gold)

All 5s.

They tell you anything to get you off the phone...

PTVMan

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2012
Too bad you were misinformed over the phone, but glad you got a phone. My experience in the past is that the folks who answer the phone have been both helpful and accurate.

Lucille Carter

Suspended
Jul 3, 2013
So I go there... and I see a line and they're handing out iPhones left and white. Silver and Space Grey (No Gold)

All 5s.

LOL!

They pass out tickets for the phones they have to sell and when there are no more tickets, they are out.

Do you think that Apple does this for the heck of it. I can't believe as bad as you wanted this phone, you STILL do not have one!!!

FooArk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 16, 2011
LOL!

They pass out tickets for the phones they have to sell and when there are no more tickets, they are out.

Do you think that Apple does this for the heck of it. I can't believe as bad as you wanted this phone, you STILL do not have one!!!

what..

I bought it yesterday. And i went anyway cause i wanted to see them in person. Then I just bought it

Mad?

Vctr

macrumors regular
May 24, 2012
They could have still been telling you the truth ... When you called, they could have handed out all the tickets for the iPhones they had in stock to the people waiting in line. What you saw in person might have been them still handing out the phones that were already accounted for.

Lucille Carter

Suspended
Jul 3, 2013
they could have still been telling you the truth ... When you called, they could have handed out all the tickets for the iphones they had in stock to the people waiting in line. What you saw in person might have been them still handing out the phones that were already accounted for.

^^^this^^^

jterp7

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011

All 5s.

lol the exact opposite of my experience (see my thread). At least its a solid answer either way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.