I called Apple Store and they said they were SOLDOUT...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FooArk, Sep 21, 2013.

1. FooArk macrumors 6502

So I go there... and I see a line and they're handing out iPhones left and white. Silver and Space Grey (No Gold)

All 5s.

They tell you anything to get you off the phone...

2. PTVMan macrumors 6502a

Too bad you were misinformed over the phone, but glad you got a phone. My experience in the past is that the folks who answer the phone have been both helpful and accurate.

3. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

LOL!

They pass out tickets for the phones they have to sell and when there are no more tickets, they are out.

Do you think that Apple does this for the heck of it. I can't believe as bad as you wanted this phone, you STILL do not have one!!!

4. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

If they told you they were sold out, why did you go to the store?

5. FooArk thread starter macrumors 6502

what..

I bought it yesterday. And i went anyway cause i wanted to see them in person. Then I just bought it

Mad?

6. Vctr macrumors regular

They could have still been telling you the truth ... When you called, they could have handed out all the tickets for the iPhones they had in stock to the people waiting in line. What you saw in person might have been them still handing out the phones that were already accounted for.

7. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

^^^this^^^

8. jterp7 macrumors 6502a

lol the exact opposite of my experience (see my thread). At least its a solid answer either way.