I can really use a favour right now

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hololoy112, Sep 26, 2012.

1. hololoy112 macrumors newbie

Guys,

I am currently on a business trip in dallas and i want to buy an iphone 5.
    However since apple is doing things over reservation i am stuck in nowhere.

I can't reserve online since i dont have an account with att.
    Att wont give me line because i dont live here.
    I go all apple stores everyday, it is always a no go.

What i need is a favour from someone who can make a reservation for me.
    While making reservation you can enter my name as the person to pickup and tomorrow i go there and get it by paying the full price.

I would really appreciate if anybode can help. Or at least show me another way.
    I will be leaving us on sunday afternoon.

Thanks in advance guys.

Ps:i will provide any necessary information to the person who will make the reservation.

For contacts you can mail me at bbayazit@gmail.com or by this sites pm.

I need att white 16 iphone 5.

Thanks again.

2. iHawaii macrumors member

I don't know if this will help, but there are 3 Apple stores in the Dallas area. and I don't know if you've tried them... one at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, one at Shops of Willow Bend in Plano and one in Uptown off McKinney Ave. They're all three pretty big stores and I think you'd have some luck just walking in and grabbing one, especially White 16.

3. pinkoos macrumors regular

These are not reservations. You have to actually pay for it online with a credit card. If you're creating a new account with a service provider, you have to provide your SS # so they can run a credit check, etc.

I'm pretty sure you don't want to give that information out to ANYBODY on this board, no matter how good his/her intentions may be.