Hi. At the weekend I ordered a G5 1.6 with 160GB HDD from the Apple Store UK, and 512MB extra RAM from Crucial. Since then I have got square eyes from reading everything I could find about why people were choosing G4 dual processors, or G5 2.0 duals, and so on. The more I read, the more I began to feel I had made the wrong choice. Currently I have an 800MHz G4 iMac - the original 15" FST with SuperDrive. I do all the usual things like use iTunes, iPhoto, copying and creating DVDs using an ADV firewire converter (Canopus ADVC-100), browsing the net, using Office etc.. Obviously the G5 is very over-powered for my needs. I priced up a dual 1.25 PM G4 and the price difference was not that great. I had a play with a DP G4 in my local PCWorld and was very impressed with the responsiveness compared to my iMac - OS X seemed positively lively in comparison. It seemed silly to pay out that sort of money to buy a G4 when I could have a G5 for not much more, over-powered or not. I got a bit concerned that the 1.6 G5 was not going to be around for long, and is poor value for money compared to the other two machines. I rang the Apple Store this morning and cancelled my order. I then went on line and ordered a 1.8 G5, Apple 17" display, and 2 x 256MB memory modules from Crucial to take the memory up to 1GHz. As a teacher I got the education price which saved me a couple of hundred pounds. At the end of the day the new order cost an extra 220 GBP (319 USD). I really couldn't stretch to, or justify, the cost of the 2.0 DP G5! My credit card is decidely bruised already - especially since it currently shows *both* G5 machines as debits until Apple credits the amount of the first order! Do you think I made the right decision? Any comments?